The Conjuring

A/N
Hiiii loves, this is a new one "The Conjuring"....Its near difficult typing on my phone because I'm kinda used to my laptops keyboard but dont worry y'all, I'll try my best just for you😘. This is like a fictional horror and a must read. For any typo...please bear with me hun.
Btw, please note that no part of this story must be used or reproduced in any way without the authors permission. ©2016 All Rights Reserved.
This part is like a story that produced the whole story in "The Conjuring". A part that has to be played back so you can understand the real story. Happy reading loves. Toodles!😍

"Started out small, like its hands and its legs were in different positions and its head was looking up instead of down, then one day it was in a completely different room moving around by itself...." Carrie said with trembling voice "Dont you think someone came visiting and was just playing a trick on you" trying to sound calm, the investigator asked. "Exactly what we thought but never once did we find any sign or evidence of intrusion"
"So I'll like you to believe that the doll was possessed" said the co-investigator
"Yes!, there was a seven year old girl named Annabelle that died in this apartment, she was lonely and took a like into my doll, all she wanted was to be friends"
"Hey Carrie, let me talk this time...we heard her story and felt really sorry for her, I mean we are nurses, we help people, so"...her voice trailed off, looking at Carrie "...we gave her permission to move into the doll"looking at the investigators and smiling faintly with a nod that seemed like a reassuring nod of we simply did it to help her.
"Wait!, you did what??" The investigator asked with a light frown on his face.
"She wanted to live with us by inhabiting the doll and I said yes"
Carrie spoke again" But only then did things get worse!" She repeated for the umpteenth time with her mind far away like she was trying to screw those words into each of the investigators brain. We all just stared at each other blankly.