Chapter 9

I woke up to banging on the bathroom door and Dan shouting my name. I was confused to how I got in here in the first place then all the thoughts came flowing back like a wave of sadness; I broke down into tears once again, muffled sobs coming out of my mouth which my hand was covering.

"Alex please open the door. It was just a crazy fan who was jealous of you being in the same house as us. It meant nothing, you are beautiful!" Dan said through the bathroom door.

I said nothing waiting for him to carry on. He sighed and I heard him slide down the door so his back was against it.

"Remember that quote that Phil said? What was it... Ah! It was, 'If you're insulting people on the internet, you must be ugly on the inside.' You are the beautiful one! Please Alex. Just come out. Phil has locked himself in his room and he is saying that it's all his fault and that he shouldn't have suggested that you do a video. Please," He said. I heard something. It was Dan crying? I've never seen Dan cry. I have started to watch all of his videos and I have read through his tweets and instagrams and as far as I've seen, it's very rare that he crys! I took my phone out of my pocket and opened my texts with Phil.

                                                                       Philip

Phil, are you okay?

I'm really sorry 

Its not your fault! It was that stupid fan. Dan is really upset and from what I'm hearing ur blaming urself. Don't

But it is my fault! You wouldn't be upset if I hadn't asked you to do a video         

I'm not upset. I was just a little shocked.

Are you sure?

Positive.

*End of texting*

I opened my door only to find Dan sitting up it so he fell back wards and he was facing my privates. Damn it! The one day I wear a skirt!

"Nice of you to drop in." I joked. His face went bright red and he started to get up, stuttering and trying to find the right works. I just laughed at his face. He didn't have a clue what to do!

"S-sorry." He said blushing. I noticed a tear fall down his left eye before he turned around so I couldn't see him cry. I put my hands on his shoulders, turned him around and looked at him dead in the eye.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're better off without me." He said before turning around and walking to the front door. I heard it open then shut quietly. Phil came rushing to me.

"What's happened? Where's Dan?" He asked flustered. I let a loose tear out and it fell down onto my hair. I ran to the living room and packed all my clothes into a black bin bag before running out of the door. What am I going to do now?

I found a nearby tree and fell into a deep sleep sitting next to it. I wonder what Phil is doing?

A/N: Sorry it's short! I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go on a class trip for a week with my class! My Dad has packed my things and it srsly looks like I'm going around the world! 😂😂😂 BAII!!!
~TheWeaselGirl