Chapter 38

(Niall's P.O.V)

I can't believe Alyssa is actually leaving... I have to get to her!

"Guys, we have to go, now!"

We all ran to the car and sped to the airport. We had gotten to the airport and how to run to the service desk just to find out where her terminal was.

We had finally made it to her, but before we actually walked up to them and before they noticed us, we heard that Taylor was trying to get her to stay and Joy is sitting there hugging her while she's crying her eyes out. 

We decided that it was time to go. Harry took Joy away and Liam took Taylor away. 

A: "What are you doing here?!"

"Please don't go, I'm sorry for everything!"

A: "Niall, nothing you say or do can make me change my mind." After she had said that to me she started to walk away, but before she could get too far I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

"Alyssa, you're making a stupid mistake."

A: "Oh so I'm stupid now?! Well, Niall, I'm officially done. WE are done. You think you know what's best for me when you don't! Only my family, Joy, and Taylor know me, you don't, so good bye Niall!"

I just turned around and walked away angrily. I know for sure that I had red, puffed up, eyes. Before I got too far I her Joy yell, "Alyssa, please!" so I turned around and saw that she ran back to Joy and Taylor and hugged them tightly.

A: "I know Joy, it's hard, but I just need time to calm down and breathe, okay? Please stop crying."

J: "But, I can't! One of my best friends is leaving me!" She said sobbing.

A: "I know."

They said their goodbyes then she said them to the boys and she left.

(Joy's P.O.V)

Of course "3000 Miles" by Emblem3 came on while were we driving back... This was going to be a rough couple of days for everyone and since Alyssa and Niall fought in the airport I bet it's already around that they broke up.

All I know is that I'm going to be facetiming, texting, calling, whatever I can to her all of the time to keep in touch.

We were doing the performance soon anyways so I will be able to see her again. Also I'm pretty sure we still have one more practice, but i'll have to look at my schedule for that.

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

I was finally on the plane and when we were able to I took my phone out and put my earphones in. I instantly put on "3000 miles" because I thought it was just a perfect song to put on... Yeah, I seem to do that in a lot of situations. I put songs on that go with what is happening at that point in my life or whatever mood I'm in.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder so I took one ear bud out and looked behind me. It was a girl that looked around 15 or 16.

"Um, excuse me, but are you Alyssa Gomez?" She said in a sort of whisper.

"Yes, and what may your name be?"

"I'm Kalen." 

"Well, Hi Kalen. What can I do for you?"

K: "Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm not like the fans that are rude to you, I actually have a fan page for you and the rest of the girls." She had a big smile on her face.

"Awe, that's sweet. Thank you." I smiled back to her.

K: "Can I sit with you?"

"Yeah, sure."