The Truth of The Sawada Family

///Tsuna's POV:///

"Well nine years ago when I was 5yrs old I was chased by men in black with guns trying to kill me for being the son of Vongola Lion Ietsuma Sawada(AN: Sorry I don't know the name of Tsuna's dad so please forgive me for this)

I was about to die until she came to save me from them like it was yesterday.

Flashback 9yrs ago:

I  was about to die until she can to save me from men in black.

"Please close your eyes until I tell you to open them okay"- a strange but warm and kind voice said as I close my eyes and I heard screams for help and tons of destruction was heard for miles.

"Now you can open your eyes little one"- said as I open my and look at my savior who which was a little girl about 5yrs old with long brown hair like mine, brown eyes, white cream skin, wearing a white dress that goes to her knees with a red ribbon around her waist and with white shoes.

As I looked around I was shocked at the scene: all men in black were beaten down, blood running out of their bodies, the place was destroyed by a small girl and I noticed that there's wind around her like she was protected by the wind.

"Are you okay, what's your name "- she asked.

"I'm okay thank you for helping me my name is Tsunayoshi Sawada but you can call me Tsuna, what's your name?- I ask at the girl infront of me.

"Oh well my name is Alice, come on let's take you home"- Alice said as she takes me back home.

As soon as we arrive home my mom came running to me as she hugged me to the death.

"Where were you Tsu-kun you had me worried sick"-mom said as she looked at Alice.

"Mom this is Alice, she save me from men in black with guns trying to kill me"- I said.

"Thank you so much for bringing Tsu-kun back home"-mom said as she give her a hug to Alice.

"Your welcome Sawada-san"- Alice said to mom.

"Call me Nana Alice-chan"- Mom said.

"Okay Nana-san"- Alice reply back to mom.

"By the way where are your parents Alice-chan"-mom ask Alice.

"I don't have any parents"-Alice said as look down at the floor.

"I'm not from this world I'm from Wonderland full of madness and fun"- Alice said looking at us.

"Why don't we be your family sis"- I said and my mom accept Alice as family and she started to live in our home.

After a month later:

We got the results and it clearly states that Alice is my twin sister and she is mom's lost daughter so we celebrated in family.

Mom tried to call dad but he never answer the calls but who cares about him because I don't.

Alice change her name to Tsunami Sawada, twin sister of Tsunayoshi Sawada and daughter of Nana Sawada.

As time passed away we laughed, sing, played, smiled all the time, we were a perfect family and I like it.

Until Five years later, a war broke out between good and evil so we and many other people went to war.

As time passed the enemy side started to disappear forever but this happened.