Chapter 1

I sigh as i wake up from yet another nightmare of the night i was kicked out of the orphanage and ran my hands through my long red hair. My name is Crystal Smith  and my parents gave me up when i was born so i never knew them. All i know is that i have the ability to read minds and control fire. I was found by Nick Fury when i had caused some trouble it was either join SHIELD or i go to jail it seemed safer to join. I got out of bed and walked down the hallway to the lab where Dr.Selvig was working on a cube that everyone was calling The Tessaract. I smiled when i walked in and looked to see Clint up in the rafters looking down and saw him smile at me. "So doc anything new happening" I asked him and he smiled at me "Not much has changed since you left us Crystal she is still misbehaving we have had to call in Nick for this one". I frowned and looked at the cube wondering how something that looked so simple could be so powerful and i saw Nick Fury walk in. "Doctor can you tell me whats going on here" He said as he shook Dr.Selvig's hand "She is misbehaving Nick we could turn it off but she would just turn it back on" He said as we went to look at the computer. I smiled and walked and stood next to Nick "Hiya Nick there is no need to be worried im sure things will work out" I told him and saw a small smile on his face "Lets hope so where is Barton" he asked  "Where else Nick up in his nest and  he knows we want him and is on his way down to us" I said as i then saw Clint moving to make his way down.

           I stood back while they talked and frowned when i saw the cube starting to spark and backed up more. "Doctor whats going on?" i asked sounding worried "She is active again lets see what she does" He said sounding interested in all of this. All of the Sudden the cube shot out a blue light and when the light and smoke cleared we saw a man with black hair and clothes that were green and gold holding a scepter. "Sir please put the spear down" Nick said as he held up his gun to the strange man. The man looked down at it then shot out a blue light that threw us all back. Clint had grabbed me quickly before we fell and held me. I looked up seeing the man come to us and i summoned fire before Clint told me not to. The man held the spear up to Clint's chest and I saw Clint's eyes turn black then blue and Clint let go of me and put his gun away and the man smiled and then looked at me with a smirk. I Stare at him and i notice Nick grabbing the cube and the man noticed at the same time i did "Please don't I still need that" He told Nick and I stared up at the man "Who are you?" i asked and he looked down smirking then looked at Nick "I am Loki of Asgard and i am burdened with glorious purpose" He said with a proud look and Dr.Selvig looked at him "Your the brother of Thor" He told Loki and Loki glared and i knew there was problems in their family.

            Loki then took over a Dr.Selvig and a guard and then looked at me about to come to me but i summoned fire and glared at him with the flame in my hand "Stand back and don't even try that with me" I told him and he just laughed at me. "like you could stop me mortal nobody can im a god". I looked at him and suddenly remembered a bit of my past i had forgotten and remembered him from another time and put out the fire in my hand and stood up and looked him in the eyes "Loki i remember you and everyone on asgard'' i told him and he looked at me confused. He then grabbed me and pulled me with him when we were leaving the building i knew not to stuggle knowing he was stronger.Since i now remembered i was from asgard i started to remember glimpses of the past and i saw a few of laughing with Loki and one of kissing him. I noticed Maria and i looked at her and saw her reach for her gun and i quickly dived behind Loki and he started to sheild me as Clint started to drive away. We got away and i sighed before i leaned into him and he just wrapped an arm around me before he quickly pulled it away. "Whats wrong Loki scared to have me back?" i told him and he glared at me "How could i i don't even remember you" he told me in an angry tone "Thor will when we get back i know you came for me you must have i want to go home" i told him and drew back " I have come to rule this realm and to never go back to that place"He said with a grin and i moved away scared of this new Loki "What happened to you this is not how i remember you at all" He then grinned again and the next thing i know his staff was hitting the back of my head knocking me out.