Dream Harry Styles: Zalnair Proposal

Alnair and Zayn met after Alnair followed you all the way to America... they had been dating for a long time but today is an extra special day...

<Flashback two days ago>

Zayn: umm hey guys... c-can I ask you a favor???...

You: umm... yeahh sure... what is it...

Zayn: well as you know Alnair and I have benn dating for quite so, etime now..,

All: yes???...

Zayn: and.. I wanna move to a next level... I mean elope and gt married...

All Girls: what... are you asking for her hand....

Zayn: yes and I want nobody to tell it to her or anyone... not even a soul out of us will tell...

All: promise...

Zayn: okay so here are the plans...

<End of Flashback>

Alnair and Zayn were supposed to have the movie today as planned where the setting will take place and all of you are just hiding in your spots at the movie house...

Alnair: so... you rented this whole movie house just for us?

Zayn: Yes why any problems Ally Babes?

Alnair: No, its just that you could have invited the others..,

Zayn: quiet now the movie is starting...

thy were watching "Pretty Little Liars" when it stopped halfway... it started to show old videos and pictures of Alnair and Zayn together and it's your cue...

Liam: Come on people wrap it up!!!

Liam said as you started picking up all the props... the sign that says 'Will you Marry Me?', some roses, the ring and other stuff like poppers and balloons incase she said yes. you slowly went up the platform at front when the clip ended and it looks like Alnair has a pretty good idea of what is happening because she started to cry a little then Zayn got the ring from Harry and knelt in front of her....

Zayn: Ally Babes... it's been a while and I realize I had one thing missing in my life... a girl that is willing to change her surname to Malik and the girl who will live with me forever. And the girl is you.... Alnair.

Zayn is really nervous of Alnair's answer. When he heard Alnair's answer his world suddenly stop.

alnair: I'm.. I'm.. I'm so.. I'm so sorry.. but.. 

No.

--------------end of the chapter-------

stay tuned!

-belluz's friends