four

~group chat with dan,phil,pj,and chris.~

Dan: okay guys I talked to her and she's gay and charlie broke her heart and posting bad stuff about her on the internet and she did cuts earlier okay? I need you guys to come over right now stay the night okay?

Phil: on my way

Pj: that bastard I'm coming

Chris: I'm coming don't worry

Dan: thanks guys.

Phil: np anything for you and kate.

Pj: no problem anything thing to cheer her up she's like a sister to me.

Chris: anytime..

2 hours later chris,pj,and phil we're at dan and Kate's house. Dan told them to come and sat there bags down. Chris,dan,pj,and Phil walked into Kates room. Tissues we're everywhere there was cry stains on kates face and pillow and a big blood spot on kates bed.

"Kate are you okay?" Pj asks. Kate turns around and found pj sitting on her bed.

"What do you think pj?" Kate asks.

"Come on were going to visit charlie okay?" Pj says.

"Fine" Kate says.Kate sits up and Hugs pj. Kate gets up and Hugs dan,phil,and chris. Kate was in grey Sweatpants,a grey dan and Phil shirt,Kates hair messed. Kate put on her grey vans and kate,chris,pj,dan,and phil got into PJ's van. Pj drived,chris sat in the passenger Seat,Dan sat in the middle,phil sat in the middle,and kate was laying down in the very back seats. Pj,chris,kate,dan,and Phil shortly arrived at leondres house. They all got out and quickly went up to charlies door.

"Hello?" Charlie calls.

"Yeah may we come in" pj says.

"Sure" Charlie says. Kate had a sweater on so she could hide her cuts.(okay I'm gonna switch to 2nd person)

~kates pov~
We sit on Charlie's couch. Pj sits next so does dan.

"What do y'all need?" Charlie asks.

"Oh my fucking God Charlie look what your doing to kate! She literally cut herself because of you sick bastard. She can be whoever she wants to be!" Pj yells. Phil covers his ears when pj cusses. Phil hates cussing. Except bloodyhell from harry Potter!

"Look she told me that she was gay while we we're dating she's an emo gay faggot! Get out of my house!" Charlie yells. I run out of Charlie's house and ran to the car.
I got into the passengers seat and the rest of them got in the car.