Chapter 10

The photo on top is the clothes that they wore on the first day

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was woken up by someone jumping on the bed. I was facing Amora and she also just woke up. So, no doubt it is Jess. I groaned and looked up.

"Time for school. Time for school. We're gonna be late come on guys." She yelled and jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom.

I sat up and turned to Amora to see her also sitting up. "When did you let her watch Nemo again?" I asked her.

Jess loves Disney films. I think that is what made her so childish. She is so free and doesn't have a care in the world.

Amora shrugged. "She was nagging the crap out of me. I had to or else she would have killed me by just talking." She said. I shrugged in agreement, saying that I know exactly how she felt.

Jess peaked out the bathroom and frowned. "Are you guys still in bed. Jeez. I'm almost ready for crying out loud." She whined.

"Yeah, well we still have like three hours left no thank to you." I told her a bit annoyed while getting out of bed.

She went back in. "Okay. Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She said and brushed her teeth.

I rolled my eyes. "No, just the wrong time." I told her and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and got in.

We were those wierd cousins who were almost like sisters. We didn't care if we undressed infront of one another. And we go to the bathroom together almost all the time. They might as well be my sisters. I kept the door open, knowing that only Amora and Jess would be in and out of the bathroom.

Yesterday, they went to the shopping center and bought school things and bags. They also went to go buy new clothes, 'cause most of it was still at their home, but that would be shipped over here in a few days. I just got ready for school and placed my outfit for the day out.

I got out of the shower and began dressing. We all decided to wear shorts and a T-shirt that is tucked in.

All three of us had light shorts on. My shirt was red and striped. Amora had a white shirt with sleeves that is rolled up. And Jess's shirt had straps and also was white. All of us decided on black tommies. Jess wore her hair in her naturally curly form thats just above her but. Amora wore her into a french braid that I had to make and it also stopped just above her but when it is braided. I just wore my hair loose which is naturally straight. We decided to go in style. We made sure that we looked presentable.

When we were done, we had like an whole two hours left. Someone knocked on my bedroom door and I went to open it. It was Noël. I geuss I have to make breakfast. I wonder why he is here. I think that he was unprepared for ME to open the door 'cause he slightly submitted. I gotta get use to that, though I don't like it.

I smiled lightly at him. "Yes? Is there something that I can help with?" I asked softly. I'm scared that I will scare them off now that I know how effective I am to them.

He looked embarissed. "I just wanted to know who used the warm water." He said. He wimpered and I geuss it was because my expression changed from sweet to angry.

I turned around. "Jess, did use all the warm water?" I asked her in a calm voice...for now.

She smiled. Obviously having no shame. "I can't help that the song was that long. And then I remembered that it was on repeat. It was twenty minutes later when I found out my mistake." She said and then blushed a little. "Oopsie." Was all she said and went back to combing her hair again.