Chapter 10

EEK. 10 chapters already! Tell me honestly, what do you think of my story? Well written or nah?

Phil woke up in a neat, white room. He remembered. The hospital. His eyes drifted over to Dan, who was still asleep. Dan has managed to wake up overnight and has slept since.

Phil yawned and glanced around the room. Everything was so silent, apart from the little snores Dan was giving.

A little while later Dan's eyes fluttered open. His chocolate brown eyes took in the bright, white room and looked over at Phil who was staring straight at him. "Phil? What are you doing here?" Dan yelped, his eyes wide.

Phil smiled "Because I love you, dummy!" Dan smiled back, not saying anything else. There didn't need to be anything said. Dan touched his head, wincing in pain. "Babe, don't touch it. You fell and hit your head. You also broke your leg."

Dan put his arm back down by his side and looked over at Phil. "When are we getting out of here?" he moaned. Phil shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno, we'll have to speak to the doctor."

Soon, a doctor came in to check on Dan. "Well, Dan. That was quite a fall. I'm Dr Lloyd and (so are you)," he looked over at Phil "You must be Phil?" Phil nodded. "Well," Dr Lloyd carried on "Dan, you look well enough to go home. Just please be careful with your head and put your leg to rest!"

Dan sighed with relief, happy to get out of hospital. Dr Lloyd left the room swiftly and Dan looked over at Phil. "We can go home now!" he grinned. Phil gave him a thumbs up and walked over to his bed. Phil leaned over and kissed Dan softly on the lips.

"I love you, bear."

Short chapter alert! Well, at least that got sorted, eh! I'm sorry I haven't published in so long, my wattpad wasn't working :( But now it is! So I'll be updating my chapters :D

Thanks to ProPhangirl21p for being a brilliant reader :D And thanks for all the views! I love the votes as well so thank you soooo much!