4. Then Why Can't I

Ashley's Pic in Sidebar

Excuse the Mistakes
..............
.............
...........

Amy's POV:

When the bell rang, after my last class, I made my way to Locker room to see Ricky pinning Adrian to her looker. I watched them exchanging some words to each other (in a very low voice, so I couldn't make it out what they were talking about) & then getting in a kiss like I wasn't there. But then she looked at me & she gave me an evil smile.

I pretended like I didn't see them & walked on.

Ricky's POV:

I took a glance of Amy from the corner of my eyes. A smirk played on my lips.

"Ricky!!!" I guess she noticed it.

She smirked & whispered "Stay away from her. Otherwise I'm not helping you in your... You know what!!! GET IT."

"Yea..." I nodded.

"Then kiss me, your Amy girl is watching us." She commanded & I kissed her. I could feel her smirk through the kiss.

But I have to do whatever she says after all she is the only one who can save me.

.
.
.
.
.

*At Night*

Ashley's POV:

I was sitting in my room watching our old family videos. When we used to live together, like a sweet little happy family.

All old memories started flash in my mind.

Then I just decided to talk to him. I grabbed my phone & dialed his number.

"Hello" he answered, but I didn't reply.

"Hello"

"Hello..!!!"

I just opened my mouth, but then I couldn't say anything when I heard a female's giggles.

"Who is this?" I heard her sharp voice from behind & then I hung up.

Tears were about to fall from my eyes.

.
.
.

Amy's POV:

~Flashback ~

I went to parking lot, Ricky was standing there leaning against his car. The weather was changing cold now. The black clouds covered up the sky.

"Ricky!!"

"Let's go" he said opening the door for me.

"No first tell me about Adrian!!! is she your girlfriend???" He got shock as I asked. He opened but nothing came out.

"Yeah!!! But not real one..., just a fake one." He said after a few seconds of silence.

He open the door of passenger seat "get in the car. It's gonna be a long conversation."

We both climbed his car & started the car & engine roared.