Chapter 36

Authors Note
Thanks for the support :) so here's another update. Enjoy !  Comment please.

2 weeks later
Jaiden

I watched as Kenya and Aaliyah played around. I didn't talk to her about it yet but because I'm nervous as to how she's going to take it.

I clapped my hands loudly "Nap time"

"Nap time? Daddy I'm five not two"

"Bed now." I demanded

She huffed then stomped up the stairs

"Why'd you make her go to bed" she asked coming over near me

"Its her nap time. Plus I need to talk to you"

She rested her legs over mine "Bout what?"

I bit my lip "You know how I'm having a party for Aaliyah next week right?"

She nodded

"Well that day you and Aaliyah was sleep in my bed, Jessica came by. All we did was talk because she was explaining to me how she needed help and wanted to get off of drugs. I declined and told her to ask her father for help. Well... she ended up begging me to see Aaliyah and my sympathy got the best of me. I told her she could come to the party ... but only for that one time"

She looked at me speechless "I mean.... that is her daughter"

"You fine with it?"

She shrugged "as long as she doesn't do anything stupid I'm completely ok with it. That's Aaliyah's mom and I wouldn't go as far as telling her she can't see her own daughter. Aaliyah's not even my biological child, who would I be to be mad about her coming to her child's party."

"Ok.. I was wondering because I didn't want you to be mad"

"She's coming for Aaliyah's sake not yours. And if you fuck up I'm not going after her, I'm going after you"

I smiled awkwardly "Damn Kenya. I'm not doing nothing with her. We done and over with. My feelings are just for you now"

"Imma call Jayla and let her know" she said standing

"Nah wait. Imma tell her. My mom and her gone be the most pissed and ion want you in the middle of that"

She sat down and laid her head on my shoulder "Ok. I don't know which one of them is going to be more mad."

"Probably Jayla. I think Jayla will be. She hate Jessica with everything in her"

"I think so too" she laughed

"But besides that I'm happy you didn't get all mad at me" I kissed her on the lips and she smiled

"I love you"

"I love you more baby"

Kenya

"I'll be right back" I grabbed my keys and left out

I gotta go cash this check at the bank. I got there pretty early because I knew it would probably be packed.

"hi" some lady said to me