0.3 | He admits that he likes you. |

- For Darilyn, paintedocean with Bryson Tiller

-3 years ago-

"So, do you ever think that we'll see each other again?" You asked Bryson.

Today was your high school graduation. You and Bryson had been friends since 9th grade, and now that y'all are graduating was a blessing.

Bryson had dreams on becoming a singer, while you had dreams on becoming a doctor.

Both of y'all different dreams means that y'all would probably drift away, which you didn't want.

"I don't know." Bryson said as he sighed deeply. "Just promise me something," you told him.

"What?" He looked at you, with his big brown eyes.

"Just don't forget about me."

Bryson smiled,"I will never forget about you." You held your pinky finger out.

"Promise?" He clutched on to your pinky,"Promise."

-Present Day-

It was 5:30 and you had tickets to go see an old friend by the name of Bryson tiller.

You was so proud when you found out that he made it big in the music career. You would always hear his music on the radio, but this was your first time seeing him in person, and you was excited.

After high school, you stayed in Louisville, and went to college, while Bryson left state to pursue his dream.

Now, he was in Louisville tonight, and you decided to get tickets. Going to your small apartment, you got into the shower to freshen up.

You didn't want to dress too fancy, so you just put on a nice white crop top, and black skinny jeans, with gold sandals.

It was 6:15 and the concert didn't start until 7:00, so you had to get going.

***

You was now in the center where the concert was being held and you was nervous. Many thoughts ran through your head.

You was in the front row, so it would be pretty easy finding you.

During the concert, Bryson kept looking your way. You didn't know if he was looking at you, or another fan, so you ignored it. The concert came to an end, and he said his goodbyes.

You had to admit it, he killed it. You remember the times where he would always sing to you over the phone.

With you being one of the last ones out the building, you got stopped by some special.

"Darilyn?" You stopped dead in your tracks and smiled to yourself. Turning around, your eyes met his.

"Hey Bryson,"He smiled walking up to you. Bryson pulled you into a nice warm hug. "How are you?" He asked,"Good, school is an ass, but other than that, I'm fine."

Bryson laughed,"Well that's nice." You nodded,"But look at you," You said playfully hitting Bryson,"You over here killing the game, I see you Bry." You laughed.

"I told you I would make it."He bragged,"And I believed in you." You smiled.

"Let me get my jacket, and we can catch up." You nodded as Bryson ran into the building.

Minutes later Bryson came back out. "Ready?" You nodded,"Ready."

***

It's been at least a good 3 hours, and all you and Bryson did was talk. Y'all caught up on times, and even cracked jokes from high school that y'all never forgot.

All night, you saw that there was something on his mind, but you didn't know what, until he told you.

"Hey darilyn?" You turned your head,"Yea Bryson?"

"You know, when we was in high school, I had a crush on you?" Bryson chuckled. "Really?" You asked surprised. Bryson nodded.

"And that I never broke our promise." You furrowed your eyebrows before remember the promise y'all met.

"Ever since high school, all I could think about was you. Knowing that I couldn't see your beautiful face everyday like I've been doing was hard." What Bryson said, made you blush.

"Aw, Bryson."

"So I was just wondering, I have a couple of days off before I go back on the road...so can we go out on a date?" Bryson asked as you walked up to your car.

You smiled,"I'd love to." Bryson hugged and kissed your cheek,"Saturday night?" You asked.

"Saturday night is perfect." You smiled.

You said y'all goodbyes. It was good seeing him for the first time in three years.

-

Hopes you likes this love!
Request if you haven't done so.

Vote⭐️
Comment💬
Bye Lovelies💕

-LadyJay-