Bish What

Hello guys! this little side story (Might be longer than the usual ones) has the characters from chibi2tsubika story. I was helping her with it and I asked if I could make a little side story and she said yes so here it is! (BTW I'm Ceyla and Chibi is Dawn, Moon and Sun ;3) Also Special Thanks to SkargfySaurusRex And king-vocaloid  For helping me, it means a lot to me! :3   (Thank SkargfySaurusRex For The Chapter Title and Ending XD)

Main Accounts
chibi2tsubika
CupidQuake

Helpers
king-vocaloid
SkargfySaurusRex

Ceyla walked down the halls, she was headed towards her first class of the day, Art. It was her favorite! She sat down at her table, her Art buddy wasn't there today so she was alone.

Ceyla got up and went over to the Art storage area and looked through the cabinets.

"Ugh, where did I put them?!" Ceyla said as she rummaged through the drawers, nimbly looking over the various objects.

"Hey, What are you looking for?" A voice that she didn't recognize spoke to her.

"I'm looking for some paints." Ceyla said in harsh tone.

"I might be new, but the paints look like they over there."

"I know they're over there, these ones are special, So, I hide them. Okay? Everyone ruins the other paints." Ceyla turned around to see who she was talking too.

"Woah." Ceyla said astonished.

"Woah! He's really cute! Ugh, come on Ceyla! Shut up! Don't think like that!" thought Ceyla as she gazed at his face.

"So you're new, right?"

"Yeah. I'm new, The name's Nick, what's your name?"

"My name is Ceyla, where are you from?"

"Ah pretty name, I'm from Brazil." said Nick.

"Oh cool, want to come sit with me?"

"Oh, uhm, sure." said Nick

They walked over towards the table and sat down. "So what are you working on?" asked Nick.

"Oh i'm just painting an angel and devil." Ceyla pulled out her artwork to show to Nick. It was a picture of a devil and angel back to back with and Yin and Yang in the background.

"Woah thats pretty good..." said Nick.

"Oh, uh, thanks. Oh, you should try to guess which one is me and which is my best friend Dawn. I should introduce you guys sometime." Ceyla squealed in excitement.

"Uhm, I'll say you're the angel" Nick guessed, unsure of it.

"I'm the devil, silly~!" She laughed devilishly. Ceyla was used to this because she's a perfect angel, but little does everyone know she has a dark side.

"Wait, what? You seem so sweet though!" Nick looked at her confusedly

"That's what you think" Ceyla winked.

"Okay then, what classes do you have, I would like to see if you have the same ones as me." Nick looked at Ceyla puzzledly and handed her his schedule.

|Nick Ro'mere:|

Art

Social

LA

Health

Lunch

Science

Sports

"Well, we obviously both have Art, and everyone takes Health class together. We have Science together as well." Ceyla explained.

"Oh cool, I'm glad we have some classes together." said Nick

"We also have lunch together." Ceyla said with a smirk

"Heh, she want the D~!" Nick yelled

"Bish, what?" Ceyla panicked.