Will you marry me?

Fushimi's p.o.v.

' Today is the day , today is the day i purpose to misaki ' i thought to myself while waiting misaki to get home. It was already 11:00 pm and misaki was still not home so i decided to make dinner. While I was making dinner I heard the door  open so I paused what i was doing so I could see if it was misaki and it was so I said "  welcome home misaki~" andkissed  him on the cheek  " I told not to call me by my first name remember?" " what you're not mad at me for calling you by your first name???" " of coarse not I love you why would I get mad?" " cause you used to soooo ya"

                            Yata's p.o.v.

We a long conversation until we heard the buzzer for the stove I was just guessing it was dinner so I sat at the dining table Fushimi set the food on the table and ran to our room then I blushed remembering what we did last night I started to hear sounds from so I yelled " Babe what are you doing in there!" " getting your surprise!" 'Hmmm what surprise?' I just sat back in my chair waiting, until he came out with a box I was really questioning him right now then he said " stand up" " why?" " just stand up" "ok" I stood up and he kneeled on one knee and said " Misaki Yata will you marry me?"  I covered my mouth crying but then said " of coarse I will marry you!" then he got up put the ring on my finger and crashed our lips together.

                THE END: 3 <3