Dion pov

Mane trey you dont know how mad i was when I seen javonte . Javonte with the daughter? Yeah him ig he fw miyah now . I mean nun wrong with that you wasnt acting right . Damn trey i think we established that ion miss her . Yeah ight D keep telln yo self that . Jahmarie whatchu think ? I think you just jealous mane 😭 its ok D just admit it. Fuck yall ion miss miyah she stay trippen and always on ma dick . How she on yo dick if yall never fucked. Trey stfu . 😭 we better stop before D trip tf out . Aye D but with all seriousness if you and miyah say yall got w.e feelings yall have for each it'll always be there but rn i think she just hurt nd want somebody else to take her mind off you. Tf im DION PARKER miyah can try to replace me all she want but them niggas aint me . Mhm D according to this picture miyah just posted with javonte says different . Wtf this some bs . Nah its funny asf because now we know you miss her . Nah i just don't like the fact how she playing house with my ex girlfriend daughter . When was the last time you heard from Alahna . Since she told me she was pregnant.  D you ever wondered if alahn was yours and not javonte.  Mm nah alahn look like javonte. Yeah but she did get pregnant around the same time she fucked you and javonte.  Mane it's w.e i know damn well alahn isnt mine .

Miyah pov

Ugh both dion & javonte is trifling but I wanna make things work between us to first i gotta be petty so since javonte wanna kiss bitches all inna mouth ima hug dion aye D come here rq . Wassup ma.  Nun just wanted a hug & to wish you good luck for your game. Thx . Miyah wtf is this . Unt un javonte we arent together remember so dont get mad whenI do the same shit you do. Ight miyah im sorry i shouldve never kissed ol girl but dion is a nigga you used to fw. Okaay and im over dion. Yeah w.e if you was over him why it look like he still be on yo mind. Vonte just shut up and let's go get something to eat.