Chapter One: TBFP

After putting on my school uniform, I looked out my window and noticed it was snowing a bit

After putting on my school uniform, I looked out my window and noticed it was snowing a bit. I grabbed my scarf from my drawer and I head out to school. I stepped outside, it's really cold. I wish I didn't have to go to school, especially on days like this. School isn't even fun.

I get good grades and always rank pretty high in my class but that doesn't matter when you get picked on because of it. Not only that but for my looks as well. The sad thing of it all is that nobody seems to care. They don't care if I cry or if I'm sad or... anything. I'm just the "Pigtail" girl to them, a girl with no emotions.

I continued my way to school when I heard a ruffling noise in the bushes by the side walk. I didn't think much of it, I just thought it was some birds. I continued my walk but the noise seemed to be following me.

"Pssst... Pigtails!"

I turned around and see a boy from my school. His name is Ten I believe. He's pretty popular in school and is known as the "prince" so why is he talking to me and what's he doing in the bushes...?

"M-Me?" I said, stuttering as I point at myself.

Why is Ten trying to talk to me? Did I do something? Is he going to make fun of me?

"No, the fucking flag pole... yes you!" Ten shouts at me before motioning for me to come closer. "Hurry!"

I slowly start walking to him, a little scared might I add.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered again as I covered my mouth with my scarf.

Ten placed his hands on my shoulders and gave me a creepy smile. "You're the one!" He said before pulling me into a hug.

My face went red and mind went blank. Why is he holding me? I felt very flustered and shocked.

I shift my eyes away from him. "One for... what?" I managed to ask from his tight hug.

Ten backs away from me, releasing me from his hug he said, "My Best Friend Project, silly!"

What's this 'Best friend Project' he's referring to?

"B-Best friend project?" I repeated after him. "What is that?"

Nobody has ever asked me to do a school assignment with them. The only time someone tells me about a project/school assignment is when they want me to do it for them. Is this what he means?

"It's something I've been doing since I started high school," Ten gave me another creepy smile. "I think you can complete it!"

So he does want me to finish his homework assignment...? He did mention that he's being doing it since the start of high school. I'm so confused. I think he's just saying that though. I should have realized this in the beginning.