Granny's Grippy Chapter 1

-----------------------------------------My granny's in love with my boyfriend:

Chapter 1

Her eyes were covered with lust as she saw Jaden's innocent self-walk into the house. The edge of her mouth was building up a droplet of saliva. I've never seen her like this. She turned from an old grumpy ninety seven year old women to a love struck teenager. Something is definitely wrong with my family. First my dad decides to stick his hand down the toilet and now my Grandma's fallen in love with my boyfriend.

I felt Jaden's desperate eyes on me when he came to realization of the situation. His eyes widened in shock as he looked at my now red granny. But before I could even open my eyes, my Grandma leaped towards Jaden. Her hands sprang towards his feet.

"Let me help you out of these clothes" she said, while Jaden frantically shifted himself to the door. He might as well take her with him. I snorted while trying so hard to control my laugh. Poor Jaden was still trying to navigate himself away from her.

"Granny? I don't think he's going to be staying over" I said, trying to pull my granny's claws from Jaden's strangled feet. She got up straightening her false teeth and adjusting her pink wig. Yes! I said PINK wig. She had a variety of multicolored wigs. Let's just say one of her wigs wasn't bought green.

She slowly walked away from us, her feet directing her into the kitchen. She narrowed her eyes at me as the corner of her lip quivered. " Quick" I giggled," She might chase out the house with a knife"

Writer;

If any of your granny's is like her, she might need some serious help.

What would you do if your Grandma fell in love with your boyfriend?

Anyone want to be in the story? Please leave your chosen name, age and looks.

Please, vote, comment, share and add to your library. (I really do appreciate it.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------