The marines (dum dum duuuuum)

When almost everyone woke up luffy shouted out "MEAAT!!"
"Shut up Luffy" Nami shouted back. You got up and walked into the kitchen and Luffy look at sanji all weird like:

 then got a bunch of meat from the broken fridge "Shit!!" You shouted as you saw sanji lent on the broken fridge "I (l/n) (y/n) summon the wake the fuck up card" and you put on his forehead he spirited up and you two were face to face (like litera...

then got a bunch of meat from the broken fridge "Shit!!" You shouted as you saw sanji lent on the broken fridge "I (l/n) (y/n) summon the wake the fuck up card" and you put on his forehead he spirited up and you two were face to face (like literally almost nose to nose) "what happened"  sanji said not remembering,you sweatdropped and moved away slowly saying "nothing, nothing at all it is fine" and you run out of the kitchen room and shouted out to sanji "by the way Luffy ate the meat"
"WHAT!!!!"
-Timeskip-
You sat down prank calling on your snail phone and you heard a loud bang . You looked back and it was the marines "I though going on this thing will help me see less marines" and another cannon ball shot you ate it and spat it back out at the ship and broke one of the sail they shot another one and a bigger one too but it went in the water and made a giant wave come straight at you. It hit you and you fell into the water ,you were drowning and everything went black.
---------------------------
I digit one thing my friend Hideko_Cheney_chan told me and some other people to do I think 10 or 15 facts about ourselves so here I go...
1.I like anime
2.I am afraid of heights
3. I can't spell for shit (you can't see how many times autocorrect hasn't made me sound stupid in this whole thing)
4.I am a girl
5. I am 12 but almost 13!
6.I like playing video games
7.My bedroom is pink even though I hate it (but I'm changing it)
8.my favourite colour is purple
9. I have a cat and a dog
10. I like chicken
An now I am done I will tag about 5 people in cuz I'm to lazy to do 10...
Eclipse_Night_Shadow
Chloe_Ann_Marie
Rosie-Senpai
SebbysKitten18
katzfic
Sorry if you didn't want to be in this but plz don't break the chain!!! Ok bye