I.(INTERVIEW)

(RAVI)

Host: anyeong we have a guest and he is a member of one of the famous group from korea. Lets all welcome kim wonsik!
Guest:woaaaaaaaaah
Host:shhhhhh!
Ok mr. Wonsik how are you today?
Ravi: im fine,
Host:all of us are so curious,
What is youre Dream?
Ravi:what do you think?
Host:uhhh t-to be a Famous rapper?
Ravi:so now why are you asking that obvious question?
Uhh im wasting my precious time here! Instead of attending this interview i will annoyed leo much better!
Bye..(walked out)
Host:b-but!
Waaaaah im curious if how'd you get that handsome faceeeeeeee!
Guess:??????

(LEO)

HOST2:ok we have our CUTE hamster here lets all welcome JUNG TAEKWOON!
AUDIENCE:aaaaahhhhhhh!
Leo: ( ̄. ̄)
Host2: we have a audience here who will play as youre date leo if you are inloved to her what would you say to make her smile.!
Leo: gomaseubnida
Girlaudience:woaaaah ahhhh he talked! He talked!
Im gonna die waaaaah
Host:uuhhh? Saying thank you not only make her smile also made her as a retarted! Beware for the charm of mr.taekwoon girls or else you will end up retarted !
Leo:i-its not for her. Im saying thankyou for you mr. Host.
Host2:OMO! (INSERT gay action)
Hes talking to me! Ahhhhhhhh (collapsed)
Leo: ( ̄. ̄) they are end up retarted! (walked out)

(HONGBIN)
HOST3: HI lee hongbin you are so handsome!
Hongbin:thats why im a face of the group 😜😜😜
Host3:uhhh youre so confident.
Ahm may i know youre secret?
Hongbin: uHm secret is a secret it for me to keep it and ots for you to find it bUt i admitted you cant FIND IT CAUSE ITS A secret!
Host3:😭😭😭😭😭 you can say no! Dont make it too long.. Our time is finish.. Bye (walked out)
Hongbin:😵😵😵😵😵😵😵(walked out.)

(HYUK)

Hyuk:anyeong.
Host4: do you know how to speak english!
Hyuk:aniyo..
Host4: ahh guys good bye! I dont know it also! (walked out)
Hyuk:? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

(N)

HOSt5: how are you!?
N:im still handsome, and the BEST.
HOST5: uhh did you takes drugs!?
N:aniyo! Waeyo?
Host5: cause youre too high to reach! Like drugs if you take it you will feel high that no one can reach!
N: you can say im so boastfull you dont need to Made a corny punch line! Believe me it will never hit me cause IM the best and no one can reach or hit me 😝😝😝😝😝
Host5: uhm
N:bye (leaving with a happy and contented face)

(KEN)
HOST6: CAN you please quite..
Ken: 😞😞
Host6: hey are you ok !? Im sorry i just want to make an short speech thats why i need you to keep quite.
Ken: ?
Host6: hey answer me. Im sorry ok
Ken: arrghh tHats it! You said i need to keep QUIETE but now im staying silent you keep pestering my silent moment and you dont made youre so called short speech!! Arrrghh im leaving bye !
Host6: w-waiiiit 😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 waaaaah my kennnnnnnn huhuhu 😭😭😭😭 i wasted my chance to tell him how much i loved the voice he have:-( ..!

Sarreh i know its not that funny. But the next update im sure it will make you laugh.