❥ eight

The 7 boys ended up meeting up at a coffee shop, just because of the 'secret'.

Changkyun put down his coffee mug on the table and wiped the access of the coffee on his lips. The bitter taste of the coffee woke him up as he almost fell asleep before that.

He took out his phone, the 6 boys waiting for him. He scrolled up to Hyeori's chat with him, where his hamster incident took place.

He handed his phone to Hyungwon first,
who was sitting on his left, he passed it around afterwards.

Changkyun's teeth were gritted, the feeling was quite weird for him afterwards.

Hyunwoo passed the phone back to him as he was the last one to read it.

"That's quite messed up," Hoseok began. "You were talking about your old hamster that you loved-"

"Don't talk about it," Changkyun interrupted and hid his sad face. It was true that he had a pet hamster but it died. He really loved his pet hamster.

"We should get you a pet hamster," Hyunwoo giggled playfully. Jooheon kicked Hyunwoo's leg. Something was up.

"I think it can't breathe in the car-" Hyunwoo continued. Not until Jooheon hit him playfully at the arms.

Changkyun rolled his eyes. "What is happening?"

They all stuttered with words.

"Hyunwoo, it's your birthday today. Aren't you going to spend it with your family?" Kihyun asked.

Hyunwoo shook his head, "Nah, they left me out as they went to Jeju. They said I could stay alive by my own."

"But we didn't get you a birthday present nor a birthday cake," Hyungwon pretended to be guilty as they were actually planning a surprise. But Hyunwoo and Jooheon are surprising Changkyun instead.

The rest sighed. Hyunwoo chuckled, "Aw don't feel guilty. But Changkyun, are you going to tell her the truth?"

"The plan - it's constantly working, how should I make it up to her?" Changkyun asked for their opinions. (onions)

"Just say it, let it take place at a park or somewhere at the garden?" Minhyuk suggested.

They all agreed with his suggestion.

"Okay, guys," Hyungwon was holding a birthday cake but Hyunwoo doesn't know that's for him. "Imma open this up as I need to check, it's for my cousin's birthday."

Hyungwon opened the box and it said 'Happy Birthday Hyunwoo!'

Hyunwoo chuckled, "I don't think this is mine though, why do I think it is? Probably Hyungwon's cousin's name is also Hyunwoo."

"Nope." Hyungwon laughed really hard. "Why would you think that way?"

"It's your birthday!" Minhyuk was laughing too hard. Hyunwoo looked like a meme.

Kihyun face palmed.

As they celebrated Hyunwoo's birthday, Hyunwoo and Jooheon asked Changkyun to follow them to Hyunwoo's car.

Jooheon took out a pet cage with a hamster inside which looked exactly like Changkyun's hamster before.

Changkyun was confused as Jooheon held it out to him, smiling.

"Take it then? Hyunwoo and I bought this hamster for you, I knew you missed your old hamster so we saw the hamster that looked exactly like it," Jooheon explained.

Changkyun was frozen and took it. He was literally crying.

"Thank you."

hAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEME BOI SON HYUNWOO

i know it was yesterday but this chapter is special ((;