The Toys

Diamond Flower's POV

I looked around after I took Mike's hoof. Snow Drop seemed surprised that this wasn't the same Pizzeria.

"What happened here, Mike?" I watched his face tense.

"They tore the old place down. This place is bigger and there's more rooms. They also used our friends for parts."

"What?!?" Snow Drop exclaimed. "Why?"

"To create the Toys. They're the new and improved Freddy's Pizzeria animatronics." Mike sighed. "The old ones are in the parts and services room."

Snow Drop and I started running with Mike on our hooves. We busted in the door to see Bonnie, against the back wall with his face and left arm torn off and missing, Chica was to the side, her arms were sticking out and to the side, her forearms missing, and Freddy was slumped in a corner, one eye was missing and wires were sticking out all over his body.

Snow Drop plopped on the floor and started crying.

I looked around and finally saw Foxy. His body torn and some of his "skin" was missing from his legs, torso, arm and around his left ear. They all looked so terrible. "Oh you poor things."

Mike suddenly said, "Get back! And hold this." He handed me a flashlight and Snow Drop and I backed up against the wall in fear. "The Toys are coming." He said. "They found out I'm not in the office."

Goldie soon appeared and was surprised. "You're back!?!?"

"Shhh, Goldie!!! They'll find us." Snow Drop whispered and sniffed.

"Sorry Snow..." Goldie hugged her, making her Freddy hat fall off. He picked it up and put it on her head, then hugged me. "We missed you. But once you left, they came and destroyed them." He gestured to our broken friends.

"Who did?" Mike asked closing the door softly.

"The Manager and some ponies in uniform." He said angrily.

Suddenly there was a scream. I jumped and listened closely.

"Where is he!!!!???"

"I heard more than just his voice!!!"

"Are you saying that he brought more ponies with him?"

"Aye, we best be getting quiet." This pirate like voice sounded feminine.

"Shhh!!!! I heard something!!!" The voices soon stopped and hoof steps could be heard. Then a bang came from the door.

"Let us in, nightguard!!!!!"

Just then a rattle sounded. We turned around to see our friends sit up.

"Diamond Flower and Snow Drop?" Freddy's eyes widened. "How?"

Chica whined in pain. "My arms...... Hurt......"

Foxy hissed at the banging sound. "Aye those Toys are the wee reason we're in here, Lass."

"Mike told us." Snow Drop said, cringing at the next bang.

Snow Drop's POV:

I cringed. "We're here because of the game."

"The Game? Oh what you told us about when you left?" Freddy asked.

"Yep." Diamond Flower smiled.

"What about Diamond Dark?"

The sudden question from Mike had Diamond and I flinching.

"What about her?" Diamond asked.

"Has she done anything since you left?" Foxy asked.

"I managed to find a way to control her. I mean I can control when she comes and what she does." Diamond said.

"That's Great!!!" Chica smiled.

Just then the door slammed open and the Toys walked in. They looked like our friends but newer, brighter and dangerous.

"Hi. I'm Freddy." The bear in the front smiled evily. "And your out of costume...."