Chapter 7

Hey people..Another update for you guys..i hope you like it. And since I am receiving more requests for Aiza instead of Sarwat Gillani to be Manum so I am placing Aiza Khan back as Manum. Thank you for all your support ,votes and comments..I really appreciate it and I am really grateful to all of you. This chapter is dedicated to Aminrida and Sapeedeh Afzal for all your support and love..I love you both soooo much..Please do read ,vote,recommend,comment and share.

LOadz of love

Hareem... :)

CHAPTER 7

"Zayaan whats wrong?? Who was on the call"??? Dada entered his office looking vigilant

"Ali's brother, that disgusting mutt thinks he can have my family" Zayaan said with rage in his voice

"What did he said"???

"Let the meeting start, I'll let you know everything" Zayaan replied pacing in his office

Dada nodded understandingly and sat on his chair. Dada was the only one who always sat on his chair without his permission and Zayaan never minded that. He always respected and loved him.

When the room was full Zayaan gave everyone a hard business like look .

"As you all know we killed Ali because of his nasty acts ,his brother called just now and he wants revenge. He directly threatened me to kill my family and specially Manum. " Zayaan voice had a tough edge to it.

His mind was going crazy over Manum's protection.

Hearing Manum's name every guy in the room almost snarl like a wild animal

They knew how important she was. They all respected her like a sister, a friend, a bhabi and most of all Zayaan Ibrahim Saith's wife.

"He can't touch her with us here. I'll rip his head off if he even looks at bhabi" Asfandyar's voice was dripping with venom

"How dare he drag her into this..That ass***e". said Talal clenching his fists.

"He can't touch her ,I'll fu****g castrate him " Hadeed looked beyond furious.

Zayaan looked proudly at his men and continued.

"I know you all respect her and protect her . But not only Manum ,each one of us is in equal danger here and all of your lives are important to me. Dada , Anumta, Manum and all of us are in the same line of risk. Manum and Anumta are much more important than anyone of us ,I hope you all understand" All men nodded without hesitation

"From now on there will be two guards with Manum Anumta at all times,I don't care if its day or night I want you all to stay high alert and rip anyones head off who tries to harm any one of you ,do not hesitate."

"House will be secured with four guards in the front, four at the back, you'll change shifts"

"All phone calls will be traced whether its landline or a cell phone. Every person coming in and out of the house will be checked keenly ,I don't want a mistake here .We can't afford a hazard"

"He called from a private number. And I want a full background check on that moron" "Am I clear"

"Yes sir". Multiple voices echoed at the same time in the room ,sincerity was clear in each one of them

Zayaan was very serious in his beliefs or about the people he love. He never ever moves his mind from whatever he sets it on in the first place and a direct threat to his family and his wife was taking him to the point where a lot of emotions were fighting to take control and kill the one who dared to come across him.