How He Feels

A/N:  This is told from his point of view.

Denmark

"Hey!  Where's the rest of my beer?!"  I shouted.  Norway looked at me.

"You will have your beer back when you say what is bothering you."  He said in a monotone.  I pouted and drooped a bit.  I placed my head on the table.

"... there's this girl... and I - well she's just - ugh!"  I said, grabbing my head.  "I can't even begin to describe her!"  I yelled in frustration.

"Just talk."  Norway said, sounding a bit annoyed.

"She's cute, smart, cute, funny, cute, a great dancer, cute, sweet, cute, and just so super hot!"  I answered.  Norway just stared.

"You're in love, go ask her out."  He said.  I looked at him and jumped up.

"YOU'RE RI-!"  I was cut off by Norway choking me with my tie.

"Just go do it so I don't have to deal with a stupid sad dane."

Finland

I sat on the couch with Hana resting on my lap, sighing as I unconsciously ran my fingers through Hana's fur.  Just then Sweden walked in.

"Wh't's wr'ng F'nl'nd?"  He asked.  I snapped out my stupor and shook my head.

"I-it's nothing Su-san..."  I said.  He raised an eyebrow and sat beside me.

"Wh't's wr'ng?"  He asked again.

"Well... I met this girl and she's really sweet and funny.  She so cute, smart, and-"  Sweden held up a hand to silence me.

"Go to h'r and t'll h'r."  He said, getting up and heading off.  I smiled a bit and decided to do just that.

Iceland

I buried my face in my pillow, feeling a strange butterfly sensation in my stomach.  I felt Mr Puffin sit down beside me and begin ranting about something, but I just blocked him out.  All I could think about was [name].

The way her hair sparkles in the light, the way her smile makes me blush, the way she hums when she eats something sweet, the way she is actually quiet and thoughtful unlike this puffin.

Speaking of whom, Mr Puffin said something that caught my attention.

"Go and ask her out kiddo."  Mr Puffin said.  I know he was right but that was still embarrassing.  I just pressed my face into the pillow, hoping my blush would die down.

Norway

"Licking spells, liver spells, lottery spells, ugh... where is it?"  I said, starting to get annoyed.  Why can't I find those stupid love spells?

"Lukas,"  I heard Arthur say.  "What are you looking for?"  I kept my eyes on the book.

"Love spells."  I answered, still looking for them.

"What?!  Why the bloody hell do you - wait just a bloody minute!  Do you like someone?"  Arthur asked, sounding completely shocked.  I lightly blushed but nodded.  He gasped and then hit the book out of my hands, making me lose my place.

"You just can't go around forcing them to like you, you wanker!"  Arthur exclaimed.  I sighed.

"But I must make her mine.  She's the most perfect and sweetest person in the world, how could she ever like someone like me without the help of magic?"  I said, a slight sound of sadness heard in my voice.  Arthur sighed.

"Just be honest with her and tell her how much you love her."  Arthur said.  I sighed and nodded, but made a mental note to make a love potion as a backup in case she rejects.

Sweden

"..."  I stared at the piece of wood in front of me, unable to focus.  Eventually I sighed and got up, deciding to go get something to drink.

As I warmed my drink up I noticed how late it was.  I must've been down in my workshop for a few hours and yet I have gotten nothing done and I knew why;  All I could think about was [name].

She's so cute and sweet.  She's so gentle and she doesn't judge.  I can't help but want to be around her, it's just so addicting to feel her touch, to hear her voice, but especially to see her smile.  I just get so lost in it...

'... Ugh... I c'n't keep d'ing this.'   I thought to myself.  I took a sip of my drink, letting it warm me up.

'Mmmm... m'ybe I sh'uld j'st ask h'r ta be w'th me...'  I thought, letting my eyes wander around the room till they landed on the door to my workshop.

'Th'nk I kn'w h'w ta do.'  I thought before I went back down to my workshop.