2

Just me. And him. There was a VERY awkward silence between us... Until He spoke. "So.... Um.... y/n, Gumwad's Ball is coming up and I was wondering if you wanted to do a duet with me..." He scratches his neck embarrassed. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY MARSHALL LEE!!" I mean, I do have an amazing voice, but singing in front of the WHOLE Land of Aaa, NO WAY FUCKING JOSÈ!! "Oh its ok. I told Gumwad you were coming anyways. Well gotta go!;)" He smirks. "MARSHALL!!" I say, Almost pulling out my hair. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...." "HOWD IT GO!! DID HE ASK YOU TO PG'S BALL? DID HE KISS YOU?" DID HE BLUSH IN ANY WAY!?!?!" Cake scares the glob out of me... ALSO COVERING MY A-(sorry My wittle 13 year olds!!) GLOBBY WITH QUESTIONS!! "Ok heres the story, I-" I realized what if Marsh would kill me if he heard me tell the story... Oh yeah, he may be a demonic source, but he sucks the red out of things, not humans. THINGS. Like strawberries, Apples, and other red fruits and veggies. And he wouldnt hurt me... I saw the LOOK in HIS eyes while HE was looking at me when i asked him the question...

*Probz Bout 30 minutes later since I had to EXPLAIN everything to Cake and Fiona*

"And thats what happened." I said as I watched Cakes smile fade...She was going with Lord Mona, Mana, monachornaprius, MORNACHOMICORN GEEZ!! (Cant spell fight, sorry. Jammy isnt here to correct me -.- ^.~) And Fiona was going as Gumwad's "Lady Friend" xD. And me, there were alot of princes, Fiona didnt go with Fire Prince becuz of the "incident" a couple weeks ago going on with Ice Queen and Fiona. (Yall saw Ice and Fire right?? Thats the opposite. Fiona as Flame Princess, Ice Queen as Ice King, and Flame Prince as Finn.) They had a huge fight... Anywho Cake was all like "Honey, You have a great voice! And I think Aaa needs to hear it. Fiona can help you since she sang with Marshall Lee at LSPrince's party.." Then me and Fiona got started.

Updating when my Kindle Charges... Jammy was not here so thats why it aint so cool :/