Chapter 3

Lol that picture tho!!!! I just had to post it.

Lucy's Pov.

After Natsu and Happy left I got up and made my bed. I went over to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I decided to jump in the shower before I went to the guild. I felt kinda bad for Lucy kicking Natsu but oh well. He seemed to be okay. I thought in my head about what I was gonna do today. I started to scrub my body with my soaps and then washed my hair with a rich strawberry shampoo.

 I started to scrub my body with my soaps and then washed my hair with a rich strawberry shampoo

After drying myself off, I got dressed in my blue and golden outfit. Then, I made myself a quick omelette, ate it, and walked in a fast pace to the guild. I started to walk along the side of the water balancing myself on the edge.

  I started to walk along the side of the water balancing myself on the edge

"Don't fall in!" A guy in a boat yelled over to me. I continued to balance along the edge until I made it to the guild. I smiled as I strutted over to Natsu. I smiled as he gave me a goofy grin that made a slight blush come on to my cheeks. He's soo cute. Why can't he be mine. Wait a second, what was I saying. This is Natsu I'm talking about. A dense idiot. I doubt he even knows what liking someone means, never mind loving someone alone.

Natsu's Pov.

I smell a sweet vanilla and strawberry scent and know my favorite person in the world is close by. I turn over in a stool and focus on the guild doors as they swing open revealing Lucy.
I give her my signature smile and look deep into her chocolate brown eyes. Kiss her is what a voice is saying in my head but I shake it off. I don't wanna get another Lucy kick today. Plus I doubt she likes me. I'll confess to her when I'm ready though, because who knows, maybe she does like me. I smile at the thought.

"Hey Luce! You finally made it." I said to her. She gave me a small smile and greets me back before looking down to see a flyer in my hand. I just remembered the job I was going to ask her to go on with me and Happy.

"Oh Luce, do you wanna go on a job with me and Happy. It seems pretty simple and pays A LOT!" Lucy perked her head up and her eyes seemed to beam. I knew she would soon need rent money soon, so she would probably forgive me for going into her apartment.

"What's the job Natsu?" She asked innocently. Her plump, pink lips were pouting. She makes it so hard for me to control myself not to do something to her. I gulped as my pants started to kinda tighten. I tried not to focus on her hoping my little problem would die down and she wouldn't notice.

"Here Lucy!" I said quickly handing her the sheet of paper. The job wasn't complicated. It was just about going to this secret dark guild In the forest called The Purple flame.
(A/N I made it up.)

She looked over the sheet as her eyes widened.