Try

I tried to commict suiced last year.

Failed

I still think of doing it. I wouldn't hurt any one any way. Every one says they will but I have a hard time trusting others.

I don't know who my friends or my family are. I always fell like they hate me and want me dead. I don't know why. Even Areona, who I have considered one of my friends, I feel like she to hates me.

Kentrelia and Emily S are probeley holding in there anger at me and wish I would die for how annoying I am...I would to...

I mainly want to die because of all my hate I have.

I'm jealous of Areona. She's so pretty, smart, funny, and the most perfect person ever! no I don't love her, I'm just jealous.

Kentrelia is so nice, funny, and uniquie.

Emily S is funny, nice, and aspires me.

I'm jealous of them all and I know thats a sin...Just that because I'm not like them, they would want me dead.

I know..."No we Don't!" or "Don't say that." Its just how i feel sometimes...I'm sorry. I try to not to think about it, but I'm not like you guys....Please forgive me....

I've tried not to think about my depression, but tried to think happy thoughts and I think it's working!

No more EMO ME :D I take terepy don't worry XP