Chapter 7

Daniel's Pov

I reacted before I could think. I grabbed the fucker out of the bed and threw him across the room. He crashed into the wall and hit the floor.

"Nooo, stopppp" my mate screamed but I was to furious to listen. I was seeing red.

"What the fuck are you doing with my mate!" I yelled as my fist collided with his face. I saw blood. My wolf was telling me to kill and to be honest I wasn't opposed to the idea.

He managed to roll out of the way and the next thing I knew the wind was knocked out if me as I took a punch to the gut. His fist connected with my jaw and I tasted blood.

"She's mine!" he yelled. That was it. He may have been strong but my anger was fueling me.

I grabbed him by the throat and I chock slammed him. Before he could get up I kicked him in the gut and heard a couple of his ribs break.

Just as I was about to shift a voice made me freeze.

"What the hell is going on here!"

It was their alpha, and he was pissed. I may have been angry but I wasn't stupid. I bowed my head in his presence to show respect.

"Answer me!" he said taking in the scene.

It was then I noticed my mate was crying her eyes out. I wanted to go comfort her, but I stood still.

"I found him with my mate" I managed to say with a growl only weres could here.

He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Marilyn's your mate?" he asked calmly.

"Yes sir" I answered.

"Is this true Marilyn?" he asked her. She was sobbing by now, rocking back and forth. She just nodded.

"Okay then. We'll leave you two.  Ryland come with me"  he told him.

"I'm not going anywhere without her" he said. I growled ready to attack him again.

"Now!" the alpha said. He seemed reluctant but he couldn't disobey a command.

I was alone, with my mate. I went over to her and she just stared at the wall lost.

"Please say something" I begged. I was still upset with her. The way I found her had me boiling with rage. But I wasn't going to reject her.

"I can't believe this happened" she said barely above a whisper.

"What can't you believe love?" I said softly.

"How everything changed within a blink of an eye. A few hours ago I had the perfect life and then you came"

I was taken aback by her words. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. If anyone deserved to be pissed it was me.

"What are you saying?" I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm saying that I never thought I would find you. That I was living in the moment with someone I chose, with no attachment from a mate bond. I was happy"

Her words cut like a knife. Was she saying I ruined her life?

"Are you rejecting me?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

She didn't answer. I decided to break the silence.

"You think I wanted this? I found you, my mate, in the bed naked with another man. How the hell do you think that makes me feel? I don't know how you were brought up or anything about you for that matter but I have been waiting on my mate my whole life. Sorry if I ruined your perfect world but you're coming with me whether you like it or not" I said picking her up bridal style and wrapping her in the sheets.

"Put me down!" she said hitting me with her little fist. I just ignored her.

"Daniel" I heard someone call. I knew that voice, it was Rick.

"I heard you stirred up some trouble"  he said smirking looking at my struggling mate in my arms.

"I guess you could say that. How did things go with Justin?" I asked curiously.

His expression turned dark.

"We'll discuss it later" he said with a deadly tone. I didn't question him further.

Everyone shifted except Marilyn and me. I wasn't going to give her a chance to escape.

I ran back in human form with her still in my arms. She felt as light as a feather.

When we got back I took her straight to my room.

"I'm not sleeping in the bed with you" she snapped when I put her down.

"Fine I'll sleep on the floor" I said.

I went in a drawer and tossed her some clothes.

"Go wash his fucking scent off you" I said pointing to the shower.

She huffed and stomped into the bathroom. This was not going to be easy.

Rylands POV

I couldn't believe that bastard came and just took her away from me. Who the hell did he think he was? 

I didn't care what anybody said, she was mine. She would always be mine. I was pacing back and forth like some mad man thinking of all the ways I could kill him.

"Calm down Ryland you knew this would happen" said Marcus.

How could he tell me to calm down when she was gone?

"I want her back and I want her now! " I yelled. He growled and I bowed my head in submission.

"Yell again and you're going to have a lot more to worry about than loosing your girlfriend. He's her mate dammit, she was made for him. You can't mess with fate. When you find yours you'll understand" he made his way upstairs and I heard a door slam. I ran my fingers through my hair.

This was all messed up. So what if they were mates? I still wanted her. That's all I ever heard from these mated males was how when I found my mate I would understand.  What the hell was that supposed to mean?

I didn't want a mate. I wanted her and I'm going to get her back no matter what it took.