Chapter One » Annabeth

Annabeth sat at the vanity table, staring at her reflection, as Piper pinned her bangs back. Annabeth had been waiting for this moment since forever. With her blonde hair cascading down her back in perfectly curled ringlets and the simple makeup upon her face, she looked like someone out of a magazine. It looked almost unreal to her. But then the reality sunk in.  Annabeth was finally getting married to the one and only love of her life, Percy Jackson.

"You look beautiful, Annabeth." Piper complimented.

Thanks to you." Annabeth confessed. She took a deep breath and ran her hands down the bottom of her dress.

"You ready?"

"Most definitely."

Piper guided Annabeth to where Hazel was waiting for the two. They hugged each other and laughed excitedly.

"Here you go," Hazel handed Annabeth a small bouquet of flowers, "Oh, your veil is slipping."

Annabeth adjusted the small clip attached to the veil, making it more secure. She smiled and turned towards the double doors.

"I'm getting married." she giggled to the girls, but more to herself.

_______________________________________________________

"Do you, Perseus Jackson, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live?" Chiron asked.

"I do." Percy stated firmly.

"And do you, Annabeth Chase, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?

"I do." Annabeth let out a breathy laugh.

"By the power of the gods, I now pronounce you husband and wife," he turned to face Percy, "You may now kiss the bride."

Immediately, the newlyweds shared a passionate kiss which earned a round of applause from their friends witnessing this beautiful event. Percy pulled away from the kiss and wrapped his arms around Annabeth.

"I love you. Forever and always, Wise Girl." he whispered in her ear.

"Don't be cheesy, Seaweed Brain," she joked, "I love you too."

 (((( so much fluff ))))

btw, short updates only. it's just easier this way.