Naruto X Reader

Another boring day. With Naruto. That little punk almost got you both killed, so you thought he was bad luck. You decided to stay away from him. But you would occasionally yell at him if he was being annoying.
"Naruto!" You screamed loudly. He was spitting spit wads at you. Most landed in your H\C hair. Disgusting! You thought. How can a guy be so gross?!
"It's not me. I swear." What a liar!
"Knock it off." Y/N groaned in annoyance.
"Or else what?" Naruto smirked. Ah, I see where this is going.
Y/N smirked back, placing her hands on her hips. "Or else I'll knock you back to the stone age. Now stop."
His eyes widened, and he instantly puts away the now wet straw. He looks at the ground. "Sorry."
Y/N chuckled at her dominance over the short boy. "Eh, Y/N? Can I ask you something?"
"Of course, what is it?"
"Do you think I have a chance at love? I like this one girl, but she's always so mean. And to top it all off, I don't think she even likes me. What do I do the tell her?" He looked up, a blush forming on his cheeks.
Y/N was surprised, but she always loves to help a friend. "Well, just tell her you like her, then possibly lean in for a kiss. That always works." She shrugged her arms.
The shocking moment? Here. Naruto instantly stood up amd walked slowly towards the girl. This is it. He thought. He leaned in, his face inches away from the now blushimg female. Naruto decides this is the right time. He forcefully smashes his lips onto the girls, making her gasp into the kiss. After a moment, she finally gives in and wraps her arms around his neck.
Naruto broke the kiss, but smiled faintly and blushed. "Y-Y/N, I like you... no, I love you."
"I love you, too."

Cheesy. (TT) But, on the other hand, feel free to request! I won't add until I get a certain ammount of votes amd reads, only because I need to inspiration to drag me on. B-)
Numer of votes: at least 5
Number of reads: at least 25 (for now)
~Author-Chan