Bakura Saves The Girl?

-inside the room--
Duke better not try anything." Bella says to herself. She suddenly hears a noise. "What was that?" She says in her head. "Is anyone there? Duke I swear if your trying to scare me I'm," shes grabbed from behind and a cloth covers with Chlorophyll is placed over her face.
-inside the room--
"you guys is Bella still downstairs?!" Duke yells from the second floor.
"No. I thought she went up already." Ryou says.
"Well she ain't up here in any of the rooms."
"Did you check yours yet?" Seto ask crossing his arms.
"Well no. I was about to."
"Then you can't say she isn't up there." Bakura says rushing up the stairs to the room duke and Bella would share.
"Looks like a struggle." Duke says looking inside the room.
"What the heck is going on he--." Alois stops once he looks in the room. "Claude!"
"Yes your highness?"
"Search this room now."
"Yes, your highness."
"That looks like red hair." Téa points out.
"Red hair? Only one person I know has red hair." Alois says.
"Who?!" Bakura ask.
"His name's Grell Sutcliffe. He's a grim reaper. A weired fellow as well."
"Where can I find him?" Bakura ask grabbing Alois' shoulders.
"Probably outside the Phantomhive estate."
"How do I get there?"
"Hannah will take you there. Hannah!"
"Yes young highness?" Hannah bows.
"Take Bakura here to the Phantomhive Manor."
"Yes, your highness."
-outside Phantomhive Manor--
"Where am I?" Bella ask waking up.
"Your going to help me get bassy!"
"Grell! What the heck! Let me go! I can't help you!"
"Yes you can."
"Sebastian doesn't care about me so no I can't."
"If you scream loud enough he'll come."
"How do you plan on--." Bella's eyes go wide as Grell starts up his death scythe and she screams in fear as he swings it past her face.
-inside Phantomhive Manor--
Ciel jolts awake at the sound of the scream.
What was that! It sounded like a scream outside the manner. It sounded like Bella. But that can't be shes-- Another scream is heard. It is her!
"Sebastian!"
Sebastian walk into the room.
"Yes young lord?"
"That scream was Bella go help her!"
"Yes young lord."
-outside Phantomhive Manor--
Bakura arrives and sees Bella tied up and a man with a chainsaw revving above her head as she screams. He picks up a rock and throws it at Grell.
"Hey who threw that!?" Grell says putting his chainsaw down.
"I did." Bakura says stepping out of the shadows. "Let her go." He says in a intense voice.
"Or what? You'll bite me, kitty?"
"I don't even know why people call me that! I don't look like a cat!"
"Let me go Grell."
"No! Any second and my bassy will bust through those doors." Grell says turning to the doors as Sebastian runs through them. Grell turns back around. "See I told y--! Hey come back here!" Grell says then gets kicked in the back of the head by Sebastian.
"Come on!" Bakura says running faster.
"Hannah get us back to the Manor." Bella says climbing in after Bakura.
"Yes ma'am."
"Thanks bakura."
"No need to thank me." He says turning to Bella.
Bella kisses him.
"I mean it thank you. That guys annoying. And a grim reaper. And my kind do not get along with grim reapers. Well for me minus Ronald Knox. He's cool."
-trancy Manor--
"Yo I'm back."
Bella gets questions from everyone then goes back to dukes room.
-inside room--
"I'm to tired to talk duke I just want to sleep."
"Okay."
Everyone goes to sleep.
______________________________________________________________________________________
                                                           AUTHOR'S NOTE
Sorry for not putting up a new chapter! Here it is! If anyone has any ideas or stuff for further chapters please please leave a comment! I love to hear/read your guys' ideas. And it would help a lot. Since I haven't done this story in a while. Oh and sorry for that.
And if you like story's about Original Characters, love, drama, gangs, family, funny, and other things like that check out my new story Love Or Gang. If you like Alois and Ciel check out my story Ciel and Alois. And if you like Black Butler check out Black Butler Truth Or Dare.
AND YOU CAN COMMENT FOR THOSE STORIES AS WELL! THANK YOU ALL!