its you ! (special !)

Naughty stuff will happen below !
(●'艸`)
That photo I's from a subway station ! This movie was really big ! Still is
_______________________

Seto retreaded his arm back letting it wrap around her waist again. _(n)_ blinked having pink cheeks. Her gaze moved to the side feeling him let go of her.
She eyed the young man walk back to the window as he watched the sun set . this took him back on the first day he met the pharaoh the first day he had been equal to some one.

"Are you alright ....?"

Seto blinked twice snapping out of his day dream. He sighed closing his eyes for a bit.

"How have I been acting."

"..what..."

"How do you see me as."

He turned to her keeping a straight face. _(n)_ blinked twice . She looked down "...uhm....it's uh.." " be honest with me." He walked towards her once again making the young woman sweat nervously. She looked up at him .

"Your..acting like a jerk."

Seto blinked looking down at her , he raised an eyebrow " how is that?" " really ....." She sweat dropped seeing him Still not understanding what he was doing wrong. _(n)_ signed "........your so caught up with the pharaoh...that......your neglecting....well everything ..." She sweated nervously seeing his eyes turning cold once again. She jumped closing her eyes feeling his hands on her shoulders thinking he would scream at her again.
But no. A warm and soft feeling laid on her lips making her eyes open filled with pure confusion.
The girls cheeks turned pink seeing / feeling the CEO kissing her tenderly. Her eyes slowly closed once again as she gave in.
Seto wrapped his arms around her tightly as he made her lay on the door , his lips pulled off from hers but they soon attacked her neck . _(n)_ let out a slight gasp , she laid a hand on his hair making her fingers grip it. The young mans eye twitched from her sudden action making him look up at her glaring, his lips left her neck as a red circular marking formed on it.

"What."

"....."

His eyebrow twitched Seeing her shy expression . _(n)_ looked to the side "......uh......I-I think....Mokuba is..still awake....." " and?" "..... "She looked at him with full red cheeks now. Seto smirked slowly at her making steam puff out her head by how good looking he appeared.
_(n)_ made a poker face feeling her being lifted up like nothing.

----

_(n)_ had a full red face along with widen eyes. She some how was now laying on the bed with no clothing . Yeah...she was just as confuse as the next person. Seto on the other hand was over her , he blinked calmly not breaking a single face expression . His eyes moved up and down slowly .

"What"

"N-nothing !!"

She looked away quickly making the young man growl a bit . His eye twitched feeling his cheeks growing hot , he leaned down kissing her again with passion while his one hand teased her bud , the other one sneaking down her abdomen so he was able to insert one of his fingers in her. Slowly he started moving it inside to make her feel the arousing sensation. A moan left her lips as Seto pulled away slowly. Her arms wrapped around his back while he laid his forehead on hers. The young CEO eyed her expression seeing her eye closed tightly while her cheeks kept burning up by him simply...toying with her.
_(n)_ made her nails dig into his back when he moved his arm on a fast pace. " S-Seto.. stop..!" the 19 year old was so sensitive that she didn't even realize the painful feeling she was feeling a few seconds ago meant she had already came the first time, even though he didn't stop moving "hmp......" he smirked slowly feeling a liquid-like texture , he added another finger going deeper. _(n)_ opened her eyes half ways having a glossy texture to them, her mouth wouldn't close since he kept making the same pace . It drove her crazy and it didn't take long for her to come for a second time "S-Seto..." He kept his stoic expression but a red tint was seen on his cheeks. His blue eyes moved down When he felt her walls tighten around them but he pulled them out slowly seeing the small clear drips falling on the covers. He looked down at her seeing her trying to catch her breathing . A small saliva trail ran down her cheek only making him smirk slightly.