ch. 1

•Shelby's POV•

Mark just left and I'm not sure how long it's going to take to get over him...
Everyone was in the kitchen getting dinner ready while I was in the living room watching Netflix, Hunter just got back from dropping Mark off he went straight to the kitchen to scare Brooke, not the best idea in my opinion seeing as how she was cutting up some vegetables, With a knife... She of course got scared but dropped the knife and turned around and slapped Hunter,
"Oww! what was that for?!?!?" Hunter screamed
"You scared the crap outta me!!"
"Well at least she dropped the knife!" I yelled from the living room...

*After dinner*

•Brooke's POV•

Soo to get Shelby outta her sadness after Mark left, we decided to surprise her with Tickets to Universal Hollywood, to get her out of the house... We are going for three days and staying at one of the Resorts...
"Shelby come down here!" Blake yelled
we were all sitting on the couch and Shelby was upstairs probably crying on her bed...
"coming!" we all heard
she came running down the stairs with a big smile like she hasn't been crying..
"What's up?" she said sitting on the couch...
"Soo we have a surprise for you!" Julia said
"Oh really? and what's that?" Shelby said
"Well we are all going to Universal Hollywood for three days!" Blake and Hunter said in unison...
"Really!!" Shelby said really excited
"Yes we leave tonight soo go get packed!" I said
The rest of us are packed and our stuff is in my car...
A couple a minutes later Shelby came down stairs with her suitcase and ready to go, we decided to stay off social media for these days to spend time together..
We got in my car, Hunter is driving, I was in the passenger seat, so I had control of the radio... Julia and Blake had the middle seats and Shelby had the back seat... we talked, listened to music, sang and dance the whole ride to Hollywood...

When we got there we saw someone we never thought to see...

Shawn Mendes, Shelby has had a crush on him for years now...

•Shelby's POV•

So I knew Shawn was gonna be here, ever since Mark left, Shawn and I have been texting, that's why I was smiling coming down the stairs because I just got off FaceTime with him, and I was soo excited because he has a concert here the same time we are here, I screamed and mad Hunter stop the car so I could so hug him... I ran and jumped in his arms....