Flesh

Eyes closed, leaning back. Singing a song that I have been all-too familiar with so far since hearing it. I'm obsessed with it, what can I say? It fits me so well! Here we go again, singing the very first part.

"This is not the way into my heart, into my head, into my brain, into none of the above," I sang with the song, smiling softly, not realizing I had someone else in this room watching me.

"This is just my way of unleashing the feelings deep inside of me, this spark of black that I seem to love! We can get a little crazy just for fun, just for fun; don't even try to hold it back just let go!"

Unknowing to me, a shadow walked forward to me, his footsteps echoing slightly. I heard it; the little sound his foot made. I opened my eyes slightly, I didn't see anyone. I closed my eyes again and sang.

"Tie me up and take me over, till you're done, till I'm done. You got me feening and I'm ready to..."

There is was again. The steps. I sat up and paused my music. I looked to my left and saw a pair of eyes, glowing a dim red.

"Go on. Keep singing," The voice, male, said.

"...blow!"

The figure moved into the light and smirked. I was shocked; he wasn't exactly human, but I had feelings for him nonetheless.

Fukami. He wrapped a tentacle around my waist and pulled me closer, all before the chorus sounded.

"Sing for me~" he said.

I flushed deep red, "Push up to my body, sink your teeth into my flesh! Get undressed, t-taste the flesh!"

To my surprise, he covered my eyes, tilted my head back and bit my neck as I sang. That earned him a squeak and my face flushing red.

"Bite into me h-harder sink your teeth into my flesh! Pass the test, t-taste the flesh!"

He bit harder and I yelped, breath picking up a bit. He started to smirk and laugh darkly, which got me more flustered than before.

"Go on. You cannot stop singing~"

"Hold me up against the wall, give it till I beg, give me some more. Make me bleed I like it rough," He licked my neck and pinned me to the wall with two tentacles, making me moan, "like it rough, rough, rough! Push up to my body, sink your teeth into my flesh!"

He did just that, he pushed his body on mine, biting my neck again and creating a small bruise there.

"Hold my hands above my head and push my face onto the bed, Cause I'm a screamer baby make me a mute!" I gasped and sang as he started to move his free tentacles downward.

He caressed my cheek for a moment and started to run his fingers against my neck.

"You put your hand upon my neck and feel the pulse. Beat beat beat beat. It's like a trigger and I'm ready to shoot!"

He smirked and licked his lips in a lustful way, which sent my nerves to the moon and back, his tentacles teasing me in ways only certain shows show. I was trying my hardest to keep composure.

"Wanna wrestle with me baby, here's a sneak little peak. You can dominate the game cause I'm tough!"

He pinned me to the ground, sat on my hips and started to grind on me, which gave him a moan in return. My nerves were going crazy, I don't know how long I can sing. Then he sang the next little bit, his voice husky and growly from him grinding on me.

"I don't play around that often. When I do I'm a freak, so you'd..." His voice got lower, he growled, "Better believe I like it rough!" He grinded harder, a dark chuckle escaping his lips, then it turned into a low moan, "Sing~"

I gasped and tried to calm down my breathing, "Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh! Get undressed, t-taste the flesh! Bite into me harder, sink your teeth into my flesh! Pass the test, t-taste the flesh!"

He grinded even harder, which sent me spiraling into a moaning spree, I could barely tell what I was saying. He bent down slowly and bit my inner thigh and growled.

"Hold me...up against the wall. Give it till I beg give me some more. Make me bleed I like it rough, like it rough rough rough!~" I moaned while singing, his teeth now making purple marks on my thighs.

"Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh! Hooold me doooown and maaaake me scream. Laay me on the floor!~"

He sang, moaning and starting to lose control over himself and his tentacles, which were teasing me in my most sensitive places, "Turn me on, and take me out, make me beg for more!~"

"Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh! Get undressed, t-taste the flesh! Bite into me harder, sink your teeth into my flesh! Pass the test, t-taste the flesh!"

He stared to moan more than anything, I sang on, though I started to get breathless, "Hooold me...up against the wall. G-Give it till I beg give me some more. Make me bleed I like it rough, like it rough rough rough!!~" I started to scream in pleasure as the words came out of my mouth.

"Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh! Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh!! Get undressed, t-taaaaaste the flesh!~" I moaned as my back arched.

"Bite into me harder, sink your teeth into my flesh! Pass the test, t-taste the flesh!!~" I sang a bit faster, my body starting to tremble, as was his. He moaned loudly.

"Hold me up against the wall, give it till I beg, give me some more. Make me bleed I like it rough, like it...rooooough rough r-rough!"

Fukami moaned and laughed, "Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh!"

I sang and held back a moan, "Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh!! Get undreeessed, t-t-taste the flesh! Bite into me harder!"

He did, I yelped.

"Sink your teeth into my flesh! P-Pass the test, t-taste the flesh!!!~ Hold me up against the wall, give it till I beg, give me some more. Make me bleed I like it rough....like it...rough rough rough!!!"

He hit his limit, he moaned loudly as his back arched. I about reached mine too, I tried to finish the song...

"P-Puuuush up to m-my body s-siiink your teeth into m-m-my flesh!" I screamed in pleasure.

I jolted up out of my bed, panting heavily. I looked down at my phone, "Flesh" has been on repeat. I stop the music and run my hand through my hair as I got up.

I gasped as I realized that I had had an orgasm while I was asleep. I grumbled to myself, "Damn you, Fukami...."