Chapter 6

I pulled up to my house and got out of the car slowly. I walked up to my front door and walked inside. I saw him on my couch just looking at the ceiling.

"Oh, there you are!" He said smiling and motioning me over to him. I walked over to him slowly, my heart beat racing.

"I need you to do something for me James." He said still smiling at me as if we were the best of friends.

"You see, I don't get many girls," What a shocker. "So, I've been quite needy. I mean, my hand isn't enough sometimes." I looked at him confused. Then it clicked and I felt my eyes grow wide.

"No. Erik, no." I mumbled and stepped back a little. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me in front of him.

"Yes. James, yes." He said laughing slightly. He stood up and pulled his sweatpants, along with his boxers, down. I cringed slightly at the sight of him. He smiled and sat back down. He shoved me down onto my knees in front of him. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands in my hair tightly. I suddenly felt 'him' in my mouth and I almost puked.

"C'mon, you know what you're supposed to do." He said and pulled my hair slightly. I just sat there, not wanting to do anything like this to him. I felt a knife at the side of my neck.

"Now, fag. You're supposed to like this anyway. Do it, or I slit your throat." I closed my eyes tighter and did what he wanted me to. I felt sick to my stomach every time he moaned, or tugged on my hair. The only reason I continued was because I could still feel the cold metal on my neck.

Something suddenly flowed into my mouth and he relaxed against the couch.

"Swallow it, faggot." he mumbled and pressed the knife against my neck tightly. I swallowed and almost barfed. He shoved me back and I fell onto the floor. He pulled his boxers and pants back up, then stood over me. I looked up at him horrified and disgusted. He smiled and sat on my stomach.

"Don't act like you didn't love it. Bet I'm bigger than that fag of a boyfriend you have." He said and laughed. I started to sit up, pissed beyond belief that he would talk about Derek but layed back again when he pressed the knife onto my throat. I glared up at him as he pressed it harder, breaking skin slightly. I felt a tiny drop of blood fall down the side of my neck. I closed my eyes and sighed gently.

"Thats right. Give up. You can't win against me." I heard him say, then I felt his lips on mine.

"Not a bad kisser either." He mumbled against my lips and forced his tongue into my mouth. He continued to kiss me against my will for about 5 minutes, but it felt like an eternity. He pulled back and smiled.

"Huh. Nice." He mumbled quietly. I could feel tears build in my eyes as I was molested. He trailed his tongue up my neck then sucked on my jawline. I felt myself get hard despite how much I was hating this. Dammit.

"Hah. Faggot. You're enjoying this." He whispered. He started kissing me again when my front door banged open. He jumped up and glared at the door.

"I said come alone, faggot!" he yelled then plunged the knife into my gut. I grunted in pain as he pulled it out and stabbed me again. He stabbed me once more before I felt him get tackled off of me. I finally noticed it wasn't just Derek and his mom, but the cops as well. They handcuffed Erik and dragged him out of my house as a medic came over to me.

"It'll be okay sweetie. He's going away for a long time..." She whispered and put pressure on my wounds as I was lifted onto a gurney. I felt the tears finally spill over as I smiled at her slightly.

"Thank you..." I whispered, then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a bright white room, surrounded by flowers. I sat up slightly, grunted, then fell back against the bed. I looked under the sheet to see my torso wrapped in gauze. Memories flodded back into my brain as I remembered how I ended up here.

"Oh God..." I said quietly and felt tears fall down my cheeks. He.. He molested me. Then he stabbed me. God... I covered my face with my hands and just sobbed. I suddenly felt a hand ontop of mine. I jumped and pulled my hands away to see Derek. He smiled at me gently and wiped at my tears. I smacked his hand away and rolled over.

"Leave me alone Derek..." I mumbled and closed my eyes again.

"But.. James..." he started.

"I said leave me alone!" I shouted and faced him again, glaring darkly at him. He looked surprised and hurt but nodded and walked out. I rolled over again and closed my eyes, once more just letting myself cry.

"I hate my life.." I mumbled, then fell into a deep, nightmare filled sleep.