one

"I was always holding on to people and they were always leaving"

:

We sat right opposite each other at the far end of the classroom. I was at the right corner while you were at the left. Your table was facing my direction and mine was faced to the whiteboard.

I would always steal glances at you. I don't know why. Maybe because I love you? Your smile was the most beautiful thing I have seen. I fell in love with you for everything. There's this girl sitting beside you, she's not normal but you treated her like one. Whenever she throws a tantrum, you would always be there to help her to calm down.

Perhaps, that was why I loved you. You treat everyone the same no matter how different they were. Sometimes when you are bored, you will always looked up and mouth talked to the person beside me. His name is Namjoon and I swear that he can be annoying sometimes. Not sometimes. All the time.

I would always looked between both of you and see what you guys were talking about. Whenever I get bullied by Kim Taehyung and his gang, I would always think about you, you would always cheer me up.

But then one day, you left.

You left, for your future's sake. You want to go to a good school. You're extremely smart and talented. You shouldn't waste this opportunity. I tried to forget. I tried to move on. This was just a crush. But Park Jimin, I hope we will meet again. Just one day.

A/N

Two of us are writing this and we will update whenever free.

hope you enjoy it.

they are all in grade 4 at that time and 10 years old.