four

"Distance isn't an issue, because in the end, I have you."

:

"Jeez." "That Kim Taehyung," I said. "He texted you too?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah, but he hasn't said anything about coming here yet, I just asked him." "What about Jimin?" "Is he really coming?" I asked. I don't know about my feelings for him, have it faded after all these years?

"Yeah both of them went to the same middle school in U.S.A and they are coming back for now." I don't know why but I feel excited? Is it because of Park Jimin? I don't know.

-

The next afternoon...

I have a study date with Namjoon because if I seriously don't do well in my maths again, I would get kick out of this university and I don't want to because that's my parents dream. For me to get a good education and graduate from university, get a good job, and a good life. Where's my parents? They died in a car accident since I was sixteen. I have been living alone ever since.

Thank god I have Namjoon, he's so good in studying and everything, especially in maths. My worst subject is Maths and I'm not really that good in any subjects as he was.

  "Okay so for this you have to add a to b then..."
He tutored her until 4.00pm.
"Let's take a break," he said. "What do you want to eat?" he asked. "Let's go to the park downstairs and cycle," I suggested. "Sure." he said.

-

  "OMG THIS IS SO FUNNNNNNNNNN!" I said speeding my bicycle.

Namjoon's POV

  When Hye Mi smiles, I swear she's the cutest. Wait did I just say she's cute? Yeah ugly but adorable I guess. Am I falling for her? No right?