Im now a Guild Member!!

HEY GUYS,CAME BACK FOR MORE? THOUGHT SO, HAHAHAHA!! ANYWAY, LIKED MY 2ND CHAPTER? VOTE AND COMMENT FOR IT. DONT FORGET TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS :D

IF YOU HAVENT HEARED THE STORY IM TRYING TO TELL YOU, SEARCH FOR THE STORY "100 days in the Anime World"

YOULL FIND THERE THE CHAPTERS, SEARCH FOR THE CHAPTER OF FAIRY TAIL (LAST CHAPTER) AND READ THE PARTS NEAR THE END :D IF YOU WANT TO READ THE WHOLE STORY, FEEL FREE TO READ IT ^_^

FRANCE'S VOICE PASSES ALGAIA'S EARS, ALGAIA NEVER HEARD FRANCE WHISPER THROUGH HER EAR....

____________________________________________________________________________________________

===== Im a Guild Member?! =====

Wendy: Algaia, last night you were drunk.

~flashback~

Last night, Cana invited you to a drinking competition, she said if you lose you were going to stand infront of everybody naked.

So, you accepted not knowing that Cana was great in drinking beers.

You and Cana where already prepared with a bottle of STRONG wine, so both of you drank it.

In just one sip, you already got drunk, so Cana won.

And when you got drunk, you started drinking ALL the barrels of beer that you can find around the beer room.

And then, thats where we saw you.

We swooped the barrel of beer from you and hid it.

Your clothes started to fall baecause of the beer slipperings (LOL)

Then thats where Natsu passed by.

He nosebleeded alot and you came closer to him.

We tried to stop you with a barrel but it only became worse.

You were naked on that night and you kissed Natsu on the lips for a while.

You slept on that drunken kiss D: it was gross.

Seeing to people kiss while the other one was naked? GROSS.

~flashback ended~

Wendy: See? Thats why we dont want you to know about that :P

Algaia: OMG I did that?? (I WISH I WAS NOT DRUNK BUT STILL HAD TO KISS THAT SALAMANDER XD) gross.

Charles: Now that Algaia knows, we must now leave. GoodBye. :)

Wendy: Oh yeah I forgot about the job, sorry, bye Algaia :3

Algaia: Bye! *waves goodbye* (OMG I REALLY WAS NAKED D: THAT WAS GROSS)

Mirajane: Umm Algaia, do you love this guild and all the members of it? :D

Algaia: Of course!! I love this guild and the members too, they are soo cute ^_^ (NOT AS CUTE AS YOU MIRA!)

Mirajane: Then, do you want to be a part of this guild? As a family member?

Algaia: Really? I've always dreamed that I can be a part of this guild!! :D

Mirajane: so I will make you a member of this guild! :3 *smiles brightly*

Algaia: Ok :D (SHES SOO CUTE, WAY CUTER THAN I AM)

Mirajane puts a Fairy Tail Mark on my right leg.

Mirajane: There! You are now a member of this guild!! *smiles happily*

Algaia: Thank You soo much Mira!! :D (SHE IS SOO CUTE AND KIND)

Algaia: Hey Natsu!!

Natsu: Huh? *turns around*