~One~

(pic of Shakina above)

No!!........NO PLEASE STOP!!!!! I don't intend to hurt you! I swear! Shakina ..... Shakina!  Wake up Shakina!  In an instant I am awake and looking around.  I find the source of the sound. It's  Macawi the tribal dog. She is always helpful to anyone who needs it; however she is tough when she wants to be. "Shakina I need you to help me today. I sense trespassers and you know how Chief gets when they are in our land." I nod in agreement. "Yes Macawi this is true.  Alright I will help you with this "trespassers" situation." Great! Macawi yippee with glee. I will warn the Warriors and we will head out in a few minutes. "Sounds good." I reply in agreement.  Macawi wagged her tail and trotted off. I look down at my big white paws and begin to think. "Why am I having these dreams about my..... My.... My old family? My old pack? I want to find out. No, scratch that I need to find out! I am going to find the Chief elder." I start off towards the main camp but I am stopped by a unusual noise in the trees. I sniff the air to a firmiliar scent. Alastar! I don't turn around now knowing that it is him and just keep on walking.  I suddenly hear soft howling. He is now calling for me! I growl in annoyance and turn around unwillingly.  I immediately see him, his black and partial reddish fur stood out in the bushes at least to my vision.  He just stands there and stares at me. He is speaking to me though not making any sound all while just staring directly at me. As I cautiously step closer he finally starts to speak. Sister, it is me Alastar. "I am aware of that" I snarl.  What are you doing here!? I came to bring you news. Alastar answered.  News of our siblings and Mother. Well our other siblings and I all have names now except for you. Alpha has agreed to a peace meeting since he senses some good in you. He wants you to come back to the pack territory and choose a name with a Naming Ceremony.  Then he is considering letting you back in in with the pack even though you chose to leave. Mother has been wanting to see you again as well. I stared blankly for a moment.  Then I  snarled and said "Why should I even consider going back there?! Plus I already have a name now. Really?  Well what is it? Shakina. I replied. It means "Beautiful One". Alastar waited a moment then spoke. "Well the peace meeting is in a few weeks time so you have some time to decide. Until then give me a howl when you decide Shakina." Alastar said. By the way that is a pretty name you got. I nod and Alastar turned to leave. He trotted off and up onto the rock ledges by the woods that led into the plains. Before he went he he turned around, looked me right in the eyes, smiled, and said "It was good to see you again sis. I love you." Then after that he ran off past the the plains quickly and quietly.  I watched him until he was completely out of sight.  

(Below are a couple pictures of Alastar).