InuYasha Fan Fiction: A new life part 20

True Friends

Even if Kagome's back to her own self, she was still afraid of what will happen.

'I...I felt total madness...' she thought in fear.

InuYasha noticed her eyes gleaming sadly.

"Kagome, are you okay?" he whispered as he stroke her hair by his bare fingers.

"y-yes, I'm fine." she smiled as she kissed his cheek.

'you may be outside... but inside you, I know you're not.' InuYasha whispered on his mind.

"want us to tell this to your mom?" InuYasha smiled, trying to tease her.

Instead of being annoyed, she just smiled, and nodded in agreement.

'eh? seriously--' InuYasha almost fell down when Kagome held his wrist and ran, dragging him.

"oi Kagome! where are we--"

"we're going away!"

"but--"

"no more buts! let's go!"

"let me finis--"

"no, I won't!"

After that, Kagome laughed while running down the stairs.

'this is why I love her.' he thought as he started following the rhythm of her steps.

They both ran past the hallway with thousands of lockers, then went outside the school building.

They saw the now rusting gates open, so they decided to run.

The lazy scouts just stared and smiled as they let the couple run away.

Kagome and InuYasha both laughed and stopped running when they were away.

"I'm going out from that school." Kagome said.

"not without me!" A voice yelled behind the tall trees beside them.

"Wait, is that--"

"yep! it's me!"

When the figure walked out... Kagome realized that it was her friend, Sango.

"oi, Sango-chan!" she yelled and smiled.

"I'm not alone, idiot." she said.

"You have someone?" InuYasha asked.

After that, two figures went behind her.

It was Koga and Ayame.

"wait! how did you--"

"we ran away." Koga interrupted.

"b-but why?" Kagome questioned surprisingly.

{ Flashback }

"s-sir!" Sesshomaru yelled as he rapidly entered the room.

Koga, Ayame, and Sango stared at him.

"What happened, Sesshomaru?" the teacher asked as he place his book on the teacher's desk.

"i-it's Kagome.. and InuYasha.. they're cutting classes.. and, Kagome hit my stomach earlier!" he yelled; his voice boncing back and forth throughout the classroom.

"what? can you show me who are they?" the teacher asked.

Sesshomaru was about to point the couple where they escaped, but Sango stood up, interrupting them.

"Teacher. you're a science teacher, and you don't know pure anger? yes sir, I also felt that. I felt that when my FIRST BOYFRIEND itself, broke up with me. I felt like... my mind swirled, and after that, I almost killed him."

Koga stood up. "yes, sir, I agree with Sango. I felt that when someone killed my mother. I saw the criminal, and told me that my mom stinks. After that, I clenched my fists, and planted it on his face, almost killing him also."

Ayame stood up, and placed her palm on the teacher's desk with full force, creating a loud bang.

"listen science freak, I don't care what do you want, but you should understand that disease of some sort when you're purely bullied. What Kagome felt was also felt by me. That Kikyo, made me felt it. So let us go, because we're leaving."

Ayame, Sango, and Koga went outside the room.

But their teacher yelled at them.

"listen! if you'll cut classes also, then I guess I have no choice but to kick you all out!"

"kick your own ass." Koga answered.

Sango turned to Sesshomaru.

"Oi bully boy, If you'll try to follow us, then you're dead."

Sesshomaru nodded then smiled nervously.

The three went outside the school building, then the campus.

{ End }

"I can't believe it!" Kagome yelled.