22. New Year

S E L E N A

The next morning I was snuggled into Harry's warm body. His soft breathing make me calm. I look up and took a glance at the wall clock. It says 9 in the morning. I create a small distance between Harry and I. I traced the butterfly tattoo on his chest that really attracts me the most.

"Stop tracing it. It tickles." He murmurs and open his one eye before squinting and opening both.

"Morning." I greeted as he pulls me closer and hugs me.

"Morning." He rasps.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"We can just order breakfast from McDonald coz we need to pack." He said. I nodded.

"Well, come on." I said as we both start packing. We stop for a couple of minutes to eat breakfast and continue packing. I go in the shower first. Scrubbing my body with my favorite body soap and my favorite shampoo. I got out after and put on undergarments before heading out.

I pick out a pink blouse and a white skirt. I tuck it in and paired it up with converse. I pulled my hair on a neat bun and apply some make up. I grab all of my personal belongings and shove it inside my hand bag.

"Hey, are you finish? If you are, let's go already so we can stop by to a restaurant to have lunch." He said. I open the door and give him my luggage and his.

We locked the apartment and Harry pays for our rent and return the keys. He open his car and put the luggage at the back of his car. He open the door for me as I thank him and put on my seatbelt. I plugged my phone again and find song to dance with.

"You know when I got in the audition of the X factor. I'll make a song for you and that should peak at number one at Billboard's top 100." He said. I chuckled.

"You really want to go in the chaotic world of showbiz?" I asked.

"Yes, I find it cool when you're being interview with, sing a song to hundreds of massive fans or walk on a red carpet. You know, stuffs like that." He said.

"Well, you don't have privacy." I said.

"Yeah, but it has perks and it's struggles but I can make it." He said.

"Well, in that case, I'll be your biggest fan." I said. He smiled and reach for my hand and connect it with his. He kiss my knuckles and hold it firmly.

"I'll mention you on my concert." He said as I laughed.

"Your fans will be jealous." I said. He shrugged.

"I don't care." He sassily said. I shook my head and focus my gaze on the roads. We stop at the nearest restaurant at the airport which is Burger King. We eat for a couple of minutes and head to airport.

---
Our plane arrives recently, we were currently eating on a Chinese restaurant nearby since it's now evening and we need to be at the hotel at 8:00 then do a little redo before we head off to Times Square at 10:00. It's currently 6:30 and we were finish. Harry pays the bill of course, since going to New York wasn't in my plan.

After minutes of driving and when the clock hits 7:30 we are on the hotel. Early as we imagine the drive can be. He book a hotel when we were on a plane and all we have do was to get the key and were ready to go.

"We need to share a bed. This hotel was fully booked since all of the people were staying here on Holidays." He said while were on an elevator.

"Okay." I simply said. He swiped the card key and we enter the room. I immediately got into the showers so I have time to pick out my clothes. After taking a brisk shower, I picked out a white V-neck t-shirt and a red skirt. The shirt was tucked in and some portions were tuck in loosely. I wear a moustache necklace and pull out the bun. I applied make up again and put on my sneakers. I grab my blue trench coat and put it on. I also put a bonnet on my head since it's going to be cold.