Chapter 8

Alex's p.o.v

I closed the car door and Ben drove away. Johnnie's car was still here. I walked in and ran to his room. Laying on his bed.

"I-" he cut me off.

"Why not come down so I can be next to you? Check ins at the hospital since I've left so why not come make sure you're ok. Use so much money to find that out," he chuckled. It was a furious chuckle.

"You left! Be real Johnnie but L.A was never an us it was always a you. The only reason I'm with him still is because you broke up with me and you went to California. And we're over so why are you so protective all of a sudden? Don't you think I need comfort?"

"And I know the mistake I made. I wanted to get back together with you but you still ignored me and went to his arms. Alex, understand that I'm hurting too," he stood up angrily. I walked over to him and kissed him. Arguing would never get us anywhere. His response was immediate.

"I'm sorry," I stared at him waiting for a reply. He lightly pushed me and stormed out of the room. "Johnnie!" I ran down as he slammed the door.

I was scared as Johnnie drove off. Fear filled me as i was scared that he was going to do what I was dreading.

"Mom!" I was pacing around the living room in fear.

"What's wrong?" She asked quickly coming downstairs.

"Y-you have to drive me to Mr. Sykes house. Johnnie ran o-off and I'm scared that he's going to do something stupid," I rambled. She got her keys and we ran out. No time was wasted as she drove while I gave her directions.

His car was outside and he just wasn't in his car or out. I got out and ran to the door.

Johnnie's p.o.v

"What's your fucking problem?" I asked as I walked inside.

"Johnnie calm down," I chuckled and paced around the room.

"You had a girlfriend yet you stayed with mine. She's 16 and already pregnant by you! Isn't that an indicator of how bad you messed up? See if you stayed away then Alex would have never been jumped or raped!" I was pushing him now.

"Look, she isn't even your girlfriend. You broke up with her! It's not my fault that you felt hurt, you left to L.A, after you broke up with her," he scoffed. Every 'you' killed me. The door opened just as I jumped on him.

Here I was at a teachers house fighting him. Most punches to his face and he tried to push me off.

"Johnnie, stop!" I heard Alex yell.

"Johnnie!" It wasn't Alex but Andrea who pulled me off. I glared at him. Andrea dragged me outside and shoved me against my car. "What the hell was that huh?"

"They're still seeing eachother! How are you allowing this?"

"That is no excuse to come here and start fighting! You came here to be with her, not to argue and beat up a teacher. This is ridiculous Johnnie," I chuckled and looked at the house.

"Weren't you the one that wanted to put him in jail? Isn't their relationship illegal? Yet I'm the one being yelled at out here. Unbelievable."

Alex's p.o.v

"I am so sorry," I cried and hugged him. I stood back and looked at him. How did Johnnie think he could fight him like that? His lip was bleeding and a few bruises.

"I can't do this anymore," he sighed.

"What?"

"Alex, your boyfriend attacked me! Plus you're still my student and I'm just your teacher. This really should've been over before. You wouldn't have gotten jumped and raped and I wouldn't have gotten in a fight," he was angry.

"Ben-"

"You got raped! You're pregnant with a teachers child! Alex, we're clearly done," I was full on crying now.

"C'mon Alex," my mom was at the doorway. Just like that, it was over. It hurt so much. Maybe I had more feelings for him or maybe these stupid hormones were getting the best of me.

"Alright," I walked out and got in my moms car. She spoke to Mr. Sykes a bit more before speaking to Johnnie real quick. He got in his car and slammed the door before mom started getting in.

She didn't speak the whole ride. We all got home in silence. Johnnie went straight to his room and I went to the kitchen. No matter what, I still had a baby to take care of. Right now this baby wanted food and I didn't mind comfort eating.

When I felt full I went to my room and to my surprise Chris was gone. Probably out with friends or his boyfriend but I enjoyed being alone. Maybe I could get some more sleep now. There was nothing else for me to do and I was already tired. I've been sleeping too much lately yet I was still tired.

---------------------------------------
Sorry for such a short chapter but next one gets interesting.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night.