Chapter 2

Kyoki POV

I woke up in the usual routine of Nakimasu trying to strangle me. Luckily, I had gotten him some mice yesterday so I'm not for breakfast this morning.

"Alright, alright, I'm up and in case you forgot, I need to breathe," I said as I sat up and pulled him off my throat.

"Foooood," he hissed at me. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I have a very demanding snake. I got him a mouse and repeated our usual morning routine, of me messing with him then eating some toast. Namida finally graced us with her presence and I got her some food.

She jumped up on the kitchen counter just so she could bite my nose, as a thank you for getting her food. That's how Namida gives kisses, it may be annoying but she has the right intention. I'm such a dork when it comes to this cute little kitten. I have a weakness for the adorableness known as cats.

Nakimasu got fed up with us and slithered to my room. I followed him and closed the door on him, it's his turn to spend the day in my room anyways. Namida walked with me to the front door and I scratched under her chin before I left. I'm totally not a cat person.

Unfortunately, when I got to the academy I was right behind the pink one and the other one, who were fighting to get in the door. My eye twitched in annoyance, before I walked outside. There's this totally magical thing called trees and windows.

When I actually got in the classroom Pinkie was in yet another argument about who got to sit next to Duckbutt- I mean Uchiha. So, I can save Sasuke and sit next to him or watch him suffer. To the back of the class I go! Sasuke glared at me when I walked by him but then again, he's been glaring at me since I climbed through the window.

I sat in the back corner and waited for Iruka to get there. He finally decided to show up but, Mizuki wasn't with him. Hmm, did they finally find out he's a spy. I guess it doesn't really matter, it doesn't concern me or interest me. "As of today you're all officially ninja," Iruka started.

"To get here you've faced difficult trials," Not that difficult, if you ask me. "But that's nothing," Finally the truth is revealed. "Now, you're only genin, first level ninjas. All genin will be placed in three man squad, except for the exception of one." Great, I have to work with people, that sucks. After that, I just stopped paying attention until, he started saying who was in each squad.

"Squad 7: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno," Iruka was cut off by Naruto cheering and Sakura groaning. Wait a second, how did Naruto pass? What the hell? Are these guys stupid? Whoever ends up on his squad will probably die, unless the jonin is exceptionally talented. "Sasuke Uchiha," Iruka continued and this time Sakura cheered as Naruto sulked. Where's the 'and'? There's only supposed to be three in that squad, right? Ugh, if I'm put on that team I'll jump out the window. "And Kyoki."

I then proceeded to jump out the window.

Iruka freaked out when I did this and dragged me back in the class once he realized I was okay. I landed on my feet, of course I'm fine. He tried to lecture me but, I cut him off and said that he technically isn't my teacher anymore so I don't have to listen to him. This just infuriated him.

Elsewhere (Do I even have to say it's third POV?)

"So, a psychopath who jumps out windows is on my squad?" Kakashi said as the jonins and Hokage watched the sequence of events play out.

"Yes, have fun, Kakashi," The Third Hokage said.

"And you also have Naruto," Kurenai said.

"Great," Kakashi said.

Time Skip (We're back to Kyoki POV)

"He's late," Naruto complained. He's really starting to get annoying. Naruto grabbed an eraser and put it in the door. "That's what he gets for coming late, believe it."