Chapter 20

This is the last chapter in this story. I'm not starting anymore Hunger Games fanfictions after this. Read Authors Note at the end

Ares POV

Before the games started I had a little meeting with the President

Flashback

I walked into the President's office.

"President, I was wondering if you would like something interesting in this game."

"Ares District 2, what type of plan were you thinking?"

"What if there is a fake death?"

"Are you suggesting that someone, possibly you, were to be killed in the eyes of the country?"

"Yes, someone is 'killed' by a mutation or something and before they die a hovercraft will take them to a hideout. When there is one person left, the person who was 'killed' comes back into the arena and kills the other person. But to make it more interesting, we kidnap Kale Fowl of District 4, keep him until the person who thought they won was killed. then he is killed."

"That is a good plan. I think it is a good idea. Say when there is about half of the tributes left and he is with his sister, if he makes it. You will be the one with the faked death."

End of Flashback

Now I'm back.

Ezi's POV

I was flabbergasted.

Yes I said it.

I was flabbergasted.

 Ares was back.

Is this some kind of sick joke?

And where is my little brother?

"Wondering where your brother is District 4?"

"Where is he and what did you do to him?"

"He is safe. Soon-to-be dead. Like his big sister."

"You will be dead."

"That's what you might think, I think the complete opposite. Your brother will be back after you die. I might make him watch your death though."

"Well how about we fight and get it over with."

I drew my ax and he grabbed a spear that fell from the sky, attached to a parachute. A sponsor gift. He attacked first, I quickly looked for his weakness, I couldn't find one.I raised my ax prepared to kill him. He saw an opening and took it. I had left my stomach vulnerable.

He stabbed me in the stomach with a spear. I could feel the top in my stomach. the blood was pouring out and my vision started to blur. The one thing I saw before I died was Kale running out to try save me.

Then I died.

Kale's POV

I was awoken.

No blindfold

No gag

No Bobly.

I was in the middle of a desert. I could see a fight about 50 yards ahead of me. I ran towards it as I recgonized the girl.

It was Ezi.

I was about to shout out to her when she was stabbed. She saw me, and then she died. I ran faster going to get the ax she was using to kill the monster who did it. I reached the fight scene and grabbed the ax from Ezi's grip. i faced the person and was shocked when I saw it was Ares. He smirked at me and held his knife up. His spear was still in Ezi's gut. I raised my ax and walked toward him. I faked a swing to the gut and quickly changed the course of the ax and hit his neck. I kept swinging the ax through his neck until his head was detatched from his body.

As quick as the fight started, it ended.

I was the winner of the 125th Hunger Games.

I was going back to District 4.

I was a victor at the age of 12.

My sister was killed.

AN End of story Kale won. You found out Ares plan. He is a vvery cocky person is'nt he? Thanks to everyone who read my story and special thanks to 

emilylikestowrite my first fan

rock_music_4_life the only other fan who fanned because of this story that I know of

This story recieved 9 votes and 7 comments and about 700 reads. I'm only twelve so this was really appreciated. The people who commented are the best, just like the people who voted. If there is anyone who would help me with a new book, PM me. I have my other book but it is a werewolf book. I think I would want to write a book based off of a regular person's POV not a werewolf. Any ideas? 

Anyone want to help me?

I'm open to any ideas

Thank you sososososososo much for reading and I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

Thanks,

Caitlin