A Letter For My Love

Dear Phil,

I need to tell you something. Take a seat, have some tea because this might take a while.

I triple backwards and end up on Dan's bed, reading the letter I just found on his desk.

There was a year, 2009, when I met this guy over the internet. I was some sort of crazy fan of him, his videos were just really, really amazing. On top of that, he had the best haircut ever.

My lips curl up into a smile when the letter makes me think about how Dan was back at the time, in 2009. He was just a friend of mine, and I was just Phil, but he was crazy about me as if I was a really special human being. While I was just myself.

We skyped and texted and this one day, I got to meet him, in real life! (I was actually able to touch him!!) We became very good friends, best friends, to be precise. Which I'm very grateful of, because I had never had a best friend before. He was/is the best friend ever.

When I started to question my sexuality, he was the first to know and to help me with it. I then told him that I liked him (as in more than friends..), he didn't even found it a problem!

I remember that, he told me he was in love with me and I just told him that that wouldn't change anything between us. He was understanding and didn't said much about it for the rest.

I couldn't be happier when he asked me to move in with him. We bought an apartment in Manchester and that's where we lived for quite a while. I also told him that my feelings for him faded away and that he didn't have to worry about that anymore. Well, what I told him was a lie.