Chapter 9 - He's Mine

He's mine - Marinette/ Chloe
________________
As the two continue on their date, Chole jumped in front of them stopping them. "Marinette, isn't it a surprise to see me" she said as she swung her black and red poka dot yoyo. "Chloe?" Adrien said as he was surprised. "Give him back to me!" She attacked them with her yoyo, breaking the concrete floor, they began running and at that moment they split and to transform.

"Tiki spots On! Plag Claws Out" the two transform and came out of other ends.

"Oh look, it's the Cat Noir and Ladybug" Anti-Bug said as she chuckled.

"Get their Miraculous!" Hawk Moth shouted as Anti-Bug attacked them. "Get out of my way!"

"She's been Akumatized" Ladybug said as she jumped again. As Anti-bug chased after her to grab her miraculous, Cat Noir used his stick to push her away. "No one lays a hand on my lady" Cat Noir said as he protect Ladybug, making her blush.

"Wait! Her earrings! Since she's a copy of me, her akuma must be there! Cat! Get me close to her!" Cat Noir used his stick to extend her high enough so she can jump to her target. "Lucky Charm!" Her lucky Charm was a small square hand towel. "Um ok?" She looked around and noticed Anti-Bug face blink as a target. As she was high up, she dived down and aim for her earrings.

"No you won't!" Chloe threw her yoyo to attack but Cat Noir block the attack. "What! No!" Anti-bug said and at that moment Ladybug threw the small towel landed on her face,Anti-bug as Ladybug removed her earrings. She crushed her earring and cute the akuma.
"What? Adrien!?" Chloe looked around confused. "Hey are you ok?" Ladybug asked Chloe. "Ladybug!!!" She hugged her in a whinny way. "I need to find Adrien! Before that annoying brat gets him". "Hey if someone has him, maybe you should let them be. Don't break a couple up for your own reasons". Ladybug said. "No he's mine!" Chloe looked thought for a minute and smile. "Whatever. She can have him, for now. He'll always be mine". She walked away. "No he's mine" ladybug said in a low tone, which Cat Noir heared and smiled.