(no giyt for this chapter)

Freddys pov
So me and the boy's were looking for vincent... then we hear "Save them" "you cant~". "COME OUT VINCENT" Bonnie yelled. Then he steps out. "I will be back, I always do" then he disappeared. "Ugh what are we gonna do" I said. "I don't know, let's head back to the girls." Gold said.

Chicas pov
"Madelyn can you step out for a moment I want to talk to your dear sister!" I said. "Yeah okay, I'm gonna look for the boys okay be right back." Madelyn said and left. "What do you want now, gold." (y/n) said. "YES! AND HE'S MINE!" as I said that I kicked her in the stomach, hit her till blood came, until she was knocked out...! Then the boy's and madelyn came back. I hid some were that was dark in the bathroom.

Madelyn's pov
I walk back with the boys, "stay here I will get (y/n)" I said. As I walked in their I saw (y/n) bleeding to death, but no Chica. "AAAHHHHHH" I screamed. Then gold rushed in! "What's happened!!!!" Gold said in a panic. "CHICA!, WE'RE ARE YOU COME OUT NOW THIS IS NOT FUNNY, WHEN I FIND YOU I WILL KILL YOU GRRRR!!!" I yelled then my shadow Knight form came out! "CHICA WERE ARE YOU, COME OUT, COME OUT, WE'RE EVER YOU ARE HEHEH" I yelled again . "Madelyn stop how do you know it was Chica" Freddy said! "Cause she was here when I left to find you!" I said about to cry...

Golds pov
Oh Chica your gonna get it, but I have to make a plan... hmmm, oh I got it! "Madelyn follow me!" I said. "Fine..." She said. "So you know that Chica likes me right, we'll I got a plan, I started to wiser in her ear..." "do you think that will work" Madelyn said. "I hope so..." I said.

-le time skip-

(Still Golds pov)
"Chica come out please... I need you..." I said, God I don't like this plan. As I sit on the wall. "Please" I said as I fake cry. "Don't cry gold I'm here" chica said. "Can I have a hug... please Chica..." I said. "Aww yes gold!" CHICA said as she hugged me... "Got you now! Hahaha!!!" I said! I teleoport in the back room and tie her to the chair. Everyone was their.
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡