Prologue

U stood there,right in front of me. It seemed uncertain I don't realise who surrounded us I don't remember if there was anyone,may be there were few mutual people. But drowned into u, I could hardly notice anyone around. U were spewing out the resentment that u have filled up in ur heart for so long and I was still trying to figure out the reason. Though m still confused, I still am trying hard to settle the difference.
U said something. I can't recall exactly what but that's exactly when I think the receptacle of patience filled up to it's brim. A sudden adrenaline rush filled inside me. My body felt numb ,I was heated up, sweating like I have just finished climbing mount Everest. I was distorted, fragmented. It was as if a streak of thunderstorm directly hit me into my heart I couldn't think of any other way to respond, it was not even a deliberate response. My hand went straight to strike ur cheeks. It was not caressing it was forceful but still ur cheeks felt so soft which is a complete contrast to the male calibre. Still the texture complemented ur frame. Though it had slight cover of manly stuffs on it,still it did not prickle. It instantaneously reminded of the horse and buggy days we spent beside each other. Slapping,dragging, hitting,"beating about the bushes",holding,pinching,punching all as a part of those priceless cuddling and then kissing including ur UTAs(under table adventures). I hit u twice but it was not hard, not even exact. And then u moved from ur place avoiding me,moved further and then.....
then I hear an alerting voice of my mother and wake up. Sigh .It was just a dream.