Dongwoo ♥

DongWoo

Full Name: Jang Dong Woo

Position: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist

Birthday: November 22, 1990

Height: 171 cm

Weight: 58 kg

Blood Type: A

Birth Place:  Gyeonggi, South Korea

Languages: Korean, Japanese

Fun Facts:

Favorite Color: Green

•He skateboards and snowboards.
•He has two older sisters.
•He is easily brought to tears.
•He learned how to dance from one of his sisters who use to be a dancer.
•His family owns an octopus restaurant.
•He is called the mother of INFINITE.
•When he was dancing on “Infinity Girls” his pants ripped.
•If he had someone he loved on Valentine‘s Day he would say “Thanks for meeting a guy like me. Instead of the chocolates that everyone else gives, take me.”
•He is known as the “Gummed Angel” because of his smile.
•He is an INCREDIBLY heavy sleeper. In Sesame Player Sungyeol turned on the light, talked in his normal loud voice, and went through his stuff and he still didn‘t wake up.
•If he wanted to seduce a girl, he wouldn‘t do anything because his charisma will speak for him.
•He is known for his unique and adorable laughter.
•When auditioning for WOOLIM he mostly danced R&B choreography.
•He along with Hoya were taught how to rap by Epik High‘s Mithra Jin and Gonzo.
•When he was in school people use to call him “WooDong“.
•He rapped in label mate BabySoul‘s “She‘s a Flirt“.
•He and Hoya are known their dance routine for T-Pain‘s “Freeze“.
•He loves stuffed animals.
•He keeps a journal.
•If he wasn‘t a singer, he would have been a Chinese herbal medicine doctor.
•It was an ongoing gag on Sesame Player that Hoya and Dongwoo always ended up together. They would eat or go off on date like hang outs. They said it was like they were filming a “We Got Married” episode but instead it was “Rappers Got Married“.
•Out of all the hairstyles he had since debut, his red hair from the“BTD“ promotions was his favorite.
•He is the cleanest member.
•He says the sexiest part of his body is his thick lips.
•He is the only one in INFINITE with a driver‘s license.
•If he had a girlfriend the song he would sing to her is Yurisangja‘s“Can I Love You“.
•He has a fear of bleeding.

•When he was in Highschool his friends sometimes called him Woo Dong

•He is really gullible. So the members always plays pranks on him and make him cry [Just like on his birthday “hidden camera” J]

- He sometimes writes his stories in a journal. He writes his daily tasks down. If one of
   the members trying to read his journal that he puts in his bag, he’ll buy one bag with
   a lock.
- He is the hardest to wake up, along with L.
- If Infinite is a family, he’d be the mom.
- He chose Woohyun who most likely be the best at love/relationships, because
   Woohyun has a charm that you can’t hate even if you want to.
- He shares room with L and their manager.
- When asked to choose between 4Minute’s Hyuna or f(x)’s Krystal, he choose Krystal.

A/N: Dongwoo's birthday Hidden Camera at the side >>>>> ^____^ enjoiiiii