Chapter 9: Recruiting

"Thanks. Now let's get down to business, shall we?" Jade smirked as she leaned forward, resting her arms in her knees with her hands interlocked in front of her.

~~

"So what you're saying is that there's a challenge that I could easily die in, but I get to kill people in the process? I'm in!" Trevor laughed lightly after he finished, showing a little insanity. Jade shook her head at his excitement.

"So when is this?" Trevor continued as he leaned back into his chair. Jade sighed as she did the same, "Next weekend at 7 in the morning." Trevor sighed and nodded his head.

"Can I just stay here until then possibly?" He asked, a hopeful glint in his eyes. "it would most likely be with the other recruits if you don't mind," Jade added smiling and nodding her head, "but of course! You know the way around the house, you should be able to find a spare room."

Trevor smiled and got up and walked down the hall. As he left, Easton walked into the room, a scowl implanted on his face. "What the hell is your problem?" Jade asked as she gave Easton a glare. "He's my problem." Easton pointed at Trevor, who was exiting the room. Jade rolled her eyes at Easton's childish behavior.

"Deal with it. You're stuck here, anyways, traitor." Jade spat. Easton scoffed as he continued to make his way to the kitchen.

Jade sighed and picked up her phone, shooting seven people texts, asking if they could come over to talk. A few minutes later all of them agreed to come.

The first to enter the house was Haven Iris. Dressed in a tan leather jacket, light skinny jeans and combat boots, she strolled in. Her straight, brown hair that had a reddish tint hiding in it, cascading down her back and her piercing blue eyes searched the home. The house wasn't unfamiliar to Haven, seeing as though she was a part of the Crimson Ghosts. She is the type of person who never seems to take things seriously on the outside, but the inside she does.

The next who entered was Braylon Damaris. He was the only one who knocked on the door, showing his respect for someone's home. He was a built man, but a mysterious one, barely ever talked and always wore a white hoodie along with dark jeans. He had longer, bleach blonde hair that cascaded into his eyes and dark brown eyes. He was man who was loyal to us, so he could be a big help in this challenge.

Soon after Braylon's arrival, Wesley Tiberius entered. His style was a pair of Nike shoes, athletic sweatpants, and a skin tight black shirt. His usual dark brown hair was hid by a light grey beanie that matched his eyes. Wesley was an outgoing guy, always helpful towards everyone but he had a nasty temper. With that, his head sometimes doesn't seen to be in the right place.

The next four people came in were all men from the Crimson Ghosts. Each dressed in a leather jacket and blue jeans, these people were fearless individuals who wouldn't saw no for an answer. Jade then explained to the people in the room what is happening and that she needed them, all of them said yes.

Once the scenario was explained a bit Trevor walked into the room, and Haven glared at him. "Oh, Trevor I see you're out of jail. It must of been hard sitting in that cell for ten years just because you broke that poor guy's skull. How did you do it again? Didn't you just hit him with a baseball bat or knock him into the cement?" Haven teased as she sat on the arm rest of the chair, swirling a knife around her hand. Trevor stood up, towering over Haven's petite form.

"No, I used my hands. Just my hands. That little asshole deserved it anyways, raping that girl, so I just grabbed his head, like this," He paused, putting both of his hands around Haven's head, "And squeezed. It didn't take much but it was funny when the cops came. In the end the girl was safe, the man was dead for his sin, and I was in jail for trying to save someone." He laughed, releasing his hands from Haven's head and sat back down on the couch. Haven sat there, seemingly uninterested but in reality she sat there in amazement.