Brave Hyuuga?

Mw: Hey guys hope you like my story

Sasuke : Stop acting desperate

***

Hinata pov

I'm petrified... He's so close and I can feel his breath against my ear. The sudden action causes me to blush.

"What are you talking a-about?" I move away from him and take a fighting stance. "Explain yourself!" I commanded.

I try my best to pull myself together and question him.

Sasuke pov

These girls are so predictable. A few sweet words and you're the number 1 topic on their minds and I can tell she's not different. To get what I want, I must use the easy way.

"Oh please, if I came here to fight, you would have been dead long ago" I smiled and approached her carefully while she stepped back.

"I must admit that I find you quite fascinating. You weren't one of my fangirls at the Academy and you weren't annoying like the others. You were always tailing after that Baka... "

Her back touched the wall trapping her. I put a hand to her chin.

"I hate when I don't have something especially if it's out of my reach. That is why I want...you"

Hinata pov

This guy thinks I'm stupid.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested "I grab him by the color and walk towards the door. "Sasuke,  I don't know whether you think you're all that or too good for girls, but I am not an object or a slut for you to want me. "

I throw him out side on the balcony "Go rot in hell... " I was about to shut the door and remembered something.  "Oh and while walking home, Tell my boyfriend good night".

I closed the door and nearly fainted. That side of me shows herself rarely, but it does seem good to feel confident sometimes. I giggled to myself and slept peacefully

Sasuke pov

"Damn you" I whispered

OK, Sasuke don't lose your cool, stay calm, don't become infuriated by using the easy way and being made a fool of...I feel rage. I walk to my house scheming another plan. A plan to obtain her eyes...

***

Wow What happened to Hinata back there?  What a bad-ass, huh? That's a "good "side of hinata don't you think?

Join me next time for more polar opposites!